Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Sex, We're British???
Have a look at this interesting sample of sexual mores:
Here is a little peek at what the Brits get up to in the bedroom, in the sack or in the cottage.... (or on the heath)
You can track a group of people by using the filters, you can activate / disactivate all filters or any of them by clicking on them. This is quite an interesting lesson on diversity.
http://sexperienceuk.channel4.com/the-se...entation/2

"No Sex, We're British???" By fact we Brits live on an overpopulated little island, I would guess the real title should be, "Yes, Yes, Yes, lots More sex please..!!"

Invasion

Us british are dirty little bastards when it comes to sex... When it comes to our rights though we have the attitude Dont worry we went through the war so this is not that bad lol

zeon Wrote:Us british are dirty little bastards when it comes to sex... When it comes to our rights though we have the attitude Dont worry we went through the war so this is not that bad lol

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Hey we Brits can't get over the fact we helped win the Second World War, yes I said helped because lets never forget the Australians, New Zealanders, South Africans, Canadians, Indians, West Indians, oops have I forgotten a country let me think, oh yeah the Yanks did a fine job too helping us out..!

And for our Human Rights, it's become a dirty word with all those criminals who seem to use it, with Rights there should also be responsibilities too, now I'm going to rest my brain it hurts!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

RespectPeepwall