Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure what i want
hey. im new here, bi, and 18. i guess im kind of looking for a sort of companionship with a girl. never got much of a chance to explore my sexuality much before and i've always wanted to. but, as the title of the thread suggests, im not sure what i really want or what im really looking for. i guess that's what im wanting to find out. my main goal is to know people better as friends, and if something works out no problem. hmmm....i guess anyone remotely interested in being a friend or more than can reply to this or PM me. i just want to know people better so they can know me better.
peace

i no exactly what your goin through i can realte directly to it...obviously with boiis though and il be honest av only been a member here for 3 days if that and i have learned alot about myself... when you post things for these complete strangers to see and comment on you explore urself if u no whai i meen, i no ur taking advice from a 15 year old boy but honestly dont hold back when postin n ul learn alot about urself what you want and what you need il be honest iv not seen on overly huge amount of girls on this site but then again iv not been looking for them, if it helps i no im not ur type and im a million miles away but pm me if uv got a problem or dilema or sumthing and il try to help you through it Smile

thanx robertson. it really does mean a lot that you're trying to help me. i dont have many "close" gay friends on the internet or outside of it, but it helps that im already getting support and advice from you already ^-^

here, tbh im happy to be helping someone alse for a wee change, giving my bit back into the community and as the song goes, youve got a friend in me lol just chat away to everyone else and pretty soon youll realise waht you want and yoll sure as hell have alot of gay friends to help you along your way

Hi soulfulldove, this is a safe enough environment to float ideas and see what kind of a response you get. I met my partner through a gay web discussion forum several years ago. We got to know each other through the quality of our writing and our ideas long before we ever met for real. I think our relationship is as strong at the moment as any in the world might be.

Good luck with your journey. Make time to smell the flowers and take in the scenery. Wink

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi soulfulldove Wavey

welcome to the best site around.

keep yourself open around here and who knows what will happen![/COLOR]

thanx for your support. surprising a couple of other gay forums weren't quite like that or friendly to me when i tried to do the same thing, so it's great that you guys are different. i feel like i can be more open here ^_^

Well. We weren't there, were we? :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know how that feels, girl! I've been attracted to girls and guys since I was very young...long as I can remember, really. I was raised in church - so it was like - it was wrong to be that way. My family moved to a church when I was 11 that's very loving and open and gives you room to grow into yourself. Well - I'll be 27 in August - almost two years ago I had my first full-blown experience with a girl - and it confirmed everything I had suspected.

Right now, I'm dating a girl for the first time ever - and it feels wonderful to be able to explore that part of myself. My parents and most of my family don't know, but the people that are REALLY important to me do know. That's really what matters.

You can email me anytime you want/need to talk. Friendships are always welcome! Xyxwave

rofl, you're right, you weren't there!

luckily for me, i've always been mostly surrounded by people who are very accepting, supporting, and loving so coming out was sort of easy for me, but my sisters (and everyone in my family, except my parents, dont know either) and some religious friends of mine dont know. im happy for you that you got to finally be able to explore that part of yourself and that you're with someone, twiz ^-^ thanx for caring Smile