Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure what to do
Ok here is the situation. or problem.

First off missed all you guys this summer was trying to do truck but found out that my ADHD and my childhood injury to my tailbone did not mesh with driving long haul. So now I'm somewhat unemployed and stressing out about getting going again.

But for some reason for the last 8 years i have faulted in finding that right job for me, even in this tough times. I used to get whatever job I wanted and now I'm over qualified for basic jobs under qualified for for the jobs that I got my degree in. It just seems like the jobs that land on my lap are door to door stuff or insurance jobs or jobs that I really don't and would not be happy in.

So after the latest job rejection which hurt me bad got me think with my life already in the dumps and I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel. Do I just come out to what friends i have and the church saying that I'm gay. I mean life could not get any more depression for me and I probably would not be welcomed back to church or they will try to change me and stuff things down me
I so much want to be successful in something but not given any opportunities to shine, so my basic thinking is that maybe its because that I'm not true to myself through others.

Then there is is the relationship deal or lack of I should say. I so much want to be in a caring and loving relationship be with someone to enjoy life with be able to cook a wonderful dinner and go to romantic get aways. but around here I have a hard time finding places to go that are gay friendly events where I can meet guys my age that want to start a relationship or even hang out our local gay bars seem more heterosexual then gay plus the ones that go there are young.

The of course there is the possibility of moving to a more gay friendly state that has more to offer in jobs and life in general.

Thanks for reading and I welcome your comments if you post them