Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure what to title this
I've been feeling a bit... how do you say it.. oh! Insecure, latley with my relationship... I mean, I screwed up with this guy a couple years ago, and thus ruined a relationsihp that had been going well enough.. then he forgives me and I start dating him again (not even sure how long ago now ... months, but not very close to a year yet I don't think.. maybe..?) but I'm insecure because, like last time, he's always offline anymore, he hasn't given me his number, so I can't call, and he rarley replies to his email now (which I finally got at like, the begining of this month I believe) and I can't get on facebook anywhere but the local library, so I only get to check for messages on there from him on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays, and I can't always do that... but it's just like last time, he was always at work, though, having had a phone at the time, it was easier.. and now he's either at work, or he can't get online, he said he hadn't had internet at home at one point, and never said he got it at his hou

house again.. so it worries me a bit, that maybe he's not being completly honest... but I want to trust him, and I do not want to ruin this relationship again... so I don't know what to do.... but, on a brighter note, he does remind me he loves me basically every time we talk, and he has recently took time at work to message me, so I think maybe I'm just over reacting... anyway, just a summeray of my relationship... anyone else having something like this going on?