Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not that into me
So I'm new to the whole love and sex thing. I had sex for the second time earlier this week. Afterwards we chatted and I got really into him but I guess that was sort of one sided. He gave me the impression that he wanted to get to know me but that fell through. I suppose I'm venting for the 'woe is me' aspect of it. I wasn't expecting rejection. I thought I was used to it by now.

So you flip your hair and forget all about that basic bitch.
[Image: image.jpg]

But seriously: you happened to hook up with a frog. Don't get hung up on it, it happens. Hopefully you were protected as honestly that's all that matters. If your physical health is in no way in jeopardy, it's in your best interest to just put it behind you and get to know someone new.

And next time: slowly work your way up to the physical stuff. 90% of the time it weeds out the tricks just trying to get some from the guys who legitimately are interested in you and not just sex with you.

It's rare to find love from a hookup, If you're looking for a man to love and be loved by try other places. Maybe like a dating site, LGBT local meetings
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I guess it doesn't pay to be naive and horny.

If you're looking for a hookup.. hookup..
If you're looking for a relationship..
You should Date..

Most of us gay men in long term relationships have kissed a lot of frogs before we found our prince charming...
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Most of us gay men in long term relationships have kissed a lot of frogs before we found our prince charming...
That's because we get smarter about dating after every breakup.
Personally I believe we are nothing but a bunch of "Beta Gays" working out the kinks..
50 years from now, that generation of gays will look bacb at us and die laughing..
"Grindr for dating?"
Rofl!!!

Anocxu Wrote:50 years from now, that generation of gays will look bacb at us and die laughing..
"Grindr for dating?"
Rofl!!!

Can we not already laugh when putting the words 'Grindr' and 'dating' into the same sentence?

IanSaysHi Wrote:Can we not already laugh when putting the words 'Grindr' and 'dating' into the same sentence?
You made a good point..

I admit I was looking for a hook up at the time I met him, but I had no reason not to be seduced by his offer for more.