Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nudity
Word you walk around naked at home around let's say male siblings / male family members if it was not viewed to be something 'disturbing' in this day and age

nope ... Smile

if you just mean "people of the same sex" then still no . i hate being naked ~

Just males then yes.

Straight ones?

no probaly not with straight ones.

I don't mind being naked in "public" (locker rooms etc). But then it's always with men that aren't family.

Do I mind seeing my brother or dad naked or them seeing me naked? No but then it is just like when we walk in on each other in the bathroom, it would be a bit weird to "hang out" with them whilst being naked!

The shock of nudity occurs in the first few minutes. When you are in the situation where nudity is taken for granted or expected, it very quickly becomes a non-issue. Although, having said that, and although I am completely comfortable in the nude, the other men in my family would probably kill themselves before being nude in public. Smile

I dont mind being nude around strangers but i wouldnt with family

rmf Wrote:Word you walk around naked at home around let's say male siblings / male family members if it was not viewed to be something 'disturbing' in this day and age
yes i would not be 'disturbed' and walk around nude like everyone, if socially accepted, when in Rome...

If it was with my father, idk. Don't have any brothers, but if I did, I probably wouldn't mind. With my male cousins, I'd probably wouldn't care.