Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nudity
I'm a bit of a nudist so I don't mind being nude around most people. It's never been ok for my family so that would be weird to be that way around them. Strangers I don't necessarily mind

Would you jerk off in front of a brother?

rmf Wrote:Word you walk around naked at home around let's say male siblings / male family members if it was not viewed to be something 'disturbing' in this day and age

Willingly? No.

But then it was forced on me as a child (amongst other things).

rmf Wrote:Would you jerk off in front of a brother?

My brother wanted to have sex with me, pursued me since I was around age 12... His death bed confession to me was that he would jack off over me as I slept. Rolleyes

Given the whole situation with my family and the extended 'family' nudity and sex gave me some very serious issues.

So your questions disturb me - deeply, profoundly and bring to mind horrors which are best left unsaid.

There was a condition in the question ("IF") so the answers have to address that condition.

rmf Wrote:Would you jerk off in front of a brother?

About the same as I'd take a dump in front of others, I suppose. Which is to say no. There's still such a thing as consideration.

Nudity does not equal sex or eroticism. Most importantly, you said NUDITY "not viewed as disturbing." That means it loses its erotic value (otherwise you should've said "sex" or "eroticism" instead of "nudity"). In cultures where women are required to cover up even the flash of an ankle can drive heterosexual men into a sexual frenzy (which is why such women sometimes decorate their ankles, if they can get away with it), whereas nudists are casual and typically try to keep perverts away from them (because they want to RELAX, not partake in "instant orgies"). For nudity to create an erotic sitch then it has to be forbidden (or at least unusual or naughty) somehow, that is "disturbing" rather than casual. (Likewise, the right clothes can do far more to seduce than flashing skin to the horny ever could.)

I used to walk naked from my shower to my room rather than bringing clothes to the bathroom. The habit stopped one day when I went out to find my neighbour standing there...

In retrospect I'm not sure why I even did it like that to begin with. I don't like being naked unless I have to because I feel so exposed :o

Didnt you have a towel? you making me blush.

I would not be Naked around my family but other than that Id not care about walking around naked who cares we are all the same

rmf Wrote:Word you walk around naked at home around let's say male siblings / male family members if it was not viewed to be something 'disturbing' in this day and age

HELL NO!

I dont even do nekkid living alone!!!

The most nekkid I will get, outside of the bathroom, is undies and a Tshirt.

In my own home, no one around, no windows open, no problem. If someone catches a glimpse of me naked because I'm in a hurry, that's their problem. I was probably on my way to get clothes anyway, so deal with it and don't cry.