Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nudity
I don't really care who sees me naked. We all have boy or girl parts. Get over it. Now if they stare at me and I'm not wanting them to that is another story. That said I try to wear at least underwear and a t-shirt around the house. My house can be a fish bowl at times with the amount of windows facing the street.

I wouldn't. I don't like to walk around naked in the first place, and I also wouldn't want to make someone else uncomfortable.

Even if it was my own place, I still feel like it'd be rude. Another guy likely isn't gonna wanna see me naked (unless they are gay, and even if they are, they may not like what they see) and I don't want to be naked around another guy or girl in the first place. ESPECIALLY FAMILY, that'd be weird as hell to me.

I am only comfy naked with another gay man

It would take a lot to get me naked with another person. I'm shy about being overweight. I guess my mind has had too much exposure of what the world thinks a male form should look like**.

**See athletic physique

around males im totally confortable. As far as hang out naked maybe not so much around my dad but my cousins no problem I dont have brothers.

I think it would depend on who I was around. My family usually doesn't go to great lengths to cover up. I sleep in my briefs and that's it, so when I have something to do in the house I just stroll around. even being so uncovered so frequently, I still feel mildly uncomfortable being naked in front of people for no particular reason. After the initial reaction I would likely calm down though. However what would you all feel if you had an involuntary erection? I would worry about that.

I'm very shy, and I don't like my body... :-(

a lot have people have said they'd only be comfortable naked in front of other gay men

i really don't get that

if i had to be naked , i would very very very much prefer to be naked in front of someone who definitely wasn't interested in me sexually

rmf Wrote:Word you walk around naked at home around let's say male siblings / male family members if it was not viewed to be something 'disturbing' in this day and age

yes. If being nude was normal we all would.

A nudist colony? SIGN ME UP!!! Our bodies are natural and we all have the same parts so why not be comfortable in our own skin. It is empowering! Fish2