Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
okay uh
I'm new to all this stuff, so please excuse the awkwardness. There aren't many gay people around my area, the only ones I know are my ex-boyfriend(whom I don't speak to), my lesbian friend, and my band director. Because of that, I decided to join this site so I could expand my horizons and meet new people of the LGBT community and make friends as well. So yeah... Hello~

Welcome! Hope you have fun. I've only been here for a few days, but it seems nice. Smile

Yeah, it really is nice. There's threads for everything from coming out to relationship stuff! Everyone's really nice too, it's great :] I dunno how to work the chat room though, it doesn't seem like anyone's there.

Welcome! I joined a few days ago myself.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm in the same position as the lot of you! And since I grew up in Texas, I barely know any LGBT people either. The strange thing is that I do live near Houston, but it seems like people around here are too homophobic (at times) to acknowledge our existence here near the 4th largest city in the country. Personally, I don't really know too many people in general in real life so that applies with LGBT individuals as well.

Hopefully we all will feel or have felt welcome here. So welcome! Bear

Hi and Welcome to GS!

Hello and welcome

Welcome to GS, man.

Welcome to the forum; and kudos for coming out at your age.