Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old + need advice
To me age is just a number. If a guy is my type and I like him, his age is mostly inconsequential. The only time age mattered was when I was hit on by this guy at work who happens to be 48. He was hot and nice, but my dad is 48 so I just found it a bit creepy. As long as the guy is younger than my parents, I am more than happy to share my youth with him. The guy I lost my virginity to was a 29 year old waiter I met in Canada. I was 18 at the time. As long as your are confident in who you are age doesn't matter.

Your as old as the man you feel.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Did Mae West come up with that line spontaneously or does anyone know if it was in use before she said it?

I think 30 is hard for everyone.. Aging is a difficult process, you are not alone.

Agreed, I spent most of my 29th year being really depressed about soon being thirty. Then it came, and it was nothing. I felt just the same as I had the year before.

It gets worse Rolleyes

Thanks! As I'm now starting the preparations for 40, I'll keep that in mind.

Thirty was not bad.. Forty was not bad.
When you turn thirty you're thirty.
When you turn thirty-one, you're IN your thirties..
That hurts more.

Though, I'm told that once you hit the magic 50 the number of guys that will even look at an online profile drops by something like a factor of 10. Lucky for me that I'm partnered to a sexy 48 year old, and have absolutely no desire to trade him in for a newer model.

I like when really old people call me young like people in thier 60's. I should start hanging with them and make them call me young all day long. I'm not too sure why some people say 33 is young, even those under my age say it.

I made myself sleep from 11 PM to 3 AM the night I turned 30 so I wouldn't feel it, and after I woke up nothing really happened.

I just don't like being 33 and single. I have a feeling I'm going to get even older and not be in a relationship or even married, that makes me sad!!!!

boxerdc Wrote:Thirty was not bad.. Forty was not bad.

LOL
its all downhill from 30
I dread 40...
If i feel this old and this bad in my later 30's i don't even want to see the
big '4' '0' :eek: :eek: :eek: and deff don't want to see 50 Schuss
-------------------------
Not to be mean or rude or anything like that...
but i'd never go out with anyone older than me (and probably not more than
5 years younger)
-------------------------
I guess age is a big deal to me or something crazy like that Laugh