Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
olddutch
Catmilk Hi all people of the GaySpeak Gay Forums, i will introduce myself, im meby one of the oldest here on this forum, : im Thomas, im from The Netherlands, im hetero married and we have 4 older children, and im 65 yrs old, my coming out was about 6 yrs!! ago, so im a litlebit new hehe. I found this forum because i was looking fore people were i can talk with ( sorry fore my bat english) i would have a chatfriend who i can trust and witwho i can talk about problems about feelings, i am a christian. So when there are some man who want talk with me, please say it, my feeling are going to younger people.

G Day and Welcome to Gayspeak Thomas, don't know if you are the oldest member, I think Monk is really old...he is very wise so he would have to be 100 or so.

He'll be along to great you soon too.

dfiant Wrote:G Day and Welcome to Gayspeak Thomas, don't know if you are the oldest member, I think Monk is really old...he is very wise so he would have to be 100 or so.

He'll be along to great you soon too.

Daddy, leave Monkie alone :p . He is not 100...he's 98! Imu2

Just kidding Monkie! Kiss3

... oh yeah, Welcome Thomas, the little engine that could! Pleasure to have you aboard sir...toot toot <3

Welcome

Welcome Thomas!!

Hi Thomas, nice to have you here :-)

hello, welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Wavey

From a SIXTY-year-old!

Welcome :d

Hi and welcome Frog