Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
olden times
So when i was around 17 in los angeles i was crusing around meeting gay guys i met this guy and he took me to one of his club meetings this club was for the prevention of std's
now there was no aids at that time in the usa but there were pleanty others so this
club limited the sex amoungst the members by they peirst the dicks and the guys wore a small cheap padlock so if they tryed to have sex the sex would be painfull and all but imposiable for aneal sex they had a key master and you would be medicaly checked befor the padlock would be taked off to allow sex beteween members the club would meet biweekly for parties so this guy i had met had a key to his padlock the club had few
choices where to get the locks so they were easy to find in a nickel and dime store
this seemed very strange to me at the time but the club was very progressive
it was just a sex club in the 50's and 60's whitch was a brave thing to be becausse to have gay sex was up to 20 years in jail just for haveing sex or maby even a life in a mentel instution with regular schok treatements but since i was yound and already tryed suaside
what was the diffrence only figgured if i was lucky i might live to be 25yo max

Out in the San Fernando Valley was/is the Corral Club which only accepted members under the age of 23. You had to be HIV tested and clean by them. I was single at the time, had the appropriate referral, and was accepted for trial membership.

I was taking a shower when in came a hunky guy who proceeded to soap me down. God these were some of the hottest of the hot young men I had ever seen! I think I was the only one who had not been to the gym that morning. Guys started to stand around jerking off. There were a couple dramatic pops which added to the heat. Then everyone was gone, and I had not gotten my nut.

Self-study can be fun, but when the main trip is two guys tugging in front of a mirror, it gets narcissistic and old quickly. I really prefer more private sex, and I also enjoy the game of banter prior to actual sex.

well how is ol santa monica i usto be there most days but never worked south of queens beach and like 15 miles north i was an ice cream seller on the beach it was great only working like 4 hrs a day but working my but off but was forced to wear my sweat
shirt around my waist so as to cover my prepetual hard on met lots of guys there but could only talk and hook up at night. Worked with a stright guy and had to be careful since slept in the same bed with him like 1/4 of the year have you ever been to any ofthe gay bars in downtown on i think was main st I worked at a gay hotel there till the mid 60's when a couple of cops killed a guy there then i fled the city
because i testafid in court against them and they decited to threatin me with death and i belived them so i left la and never looked back

oldster Wrote:well how is ol santa monica i usto be there most days but never worked south of queens beach and like 15 miles north i was an ice cream seller on the beach it was great only working like 4 hrs a day but working my but off but was forced to wear my sweat
shirt around my waist so as to cover my prepetual hard on met lots of guys there but could only talk and hook up at night. Worked with a stright guy and had to be careful since slept in the same bed with him like 1/4 of the year have you ever been to any ofthe gay bars in downtown on i think was main st I worked at a gay hotel there till the mid 60's when a couple of cops killed a guy there then i fled the city
because i testafid in court against them and they decited to threatin me with death and i belived them so i left la and never looked back

I was made for Santa Monica, Westwood, and Hollywood, there is room for all sides of my personality to come out. Sometimes I need the "dirty" of Hollywood. I bet you logged a little time at the gay section of Surfrider State Beach near Pacific Palisades playing vollyball? I think that gay beach has been there forever. I was a fill in bouncer at the Friendship for a couple weeks, and you are right about the hot men. When I post about it, I think most people think I am bragging or fabricating.

[Image: santa-monica-beach-santa-monica-ca400.jpg]

Santa Monica beach south of Surfrider State.
You can still park for $5 all day!

Sex is really a small proportion of my life interests, but it is like the "on" button never shuts never shuts down because there are so many hot guys. I am pretty sure it is because of all the "prom kings" who come out here for their big career in the movies. Now those are people I sack, but can do without knowing them, they are such career users. They miss the whole Southern California lifestyle chasing fame. Just tell them you are an assistant director at Universal, and they drop their pants! :biggrin:

I have never been to a GLBT bar in downtown L. A., and I never will. It just feels like an unwashed arm pit. Downtown L. A. is unsettling for me. I either live in the reality my work world, escape into the fantasy/fun of friends and the beach life, or sneak around Hollywood. There is talk they may reopen Dude City in the original location on Highland! Hollywood cowboys need a comeback!