Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
older guy inexpeienced
New to this although i am in my early 50's.I have only recently accepted the fact that i want to have sex with men.Not sure how most men relate to older guys like me.I have hardly any experience and want to try it all.

Awwwwww. Well, since you live in London, it shouldn't be too difficult to find a man. What's your type? I take it you've never been to a gay bar (I guess that would be gay pub for you, hehe) or a gay club. Visiting gay establishments is always a good start.

Better late than never! :biggrin: Hi and Welcome!Confusedmile:

Hi albot, welcome along Confusedmile:

thanks for the reply,no nrver been to a gay bar or pub,prefer more intimate places,i'm open minded ,and want to experience lots of sexual things ,hope there are men who are looking for guys like me.

hi albot welcome to gsConfusedmile:

albot Wrote:thanks for the reply,no nrver been to a gay bar or pub,prefer more intimate places,i'm open minded ,and want to experience lots of sexual things ,hope there are men who are looking for guys like me.

There's always someone out there that will be into you... you just have to find him. Confusedmile:
You're lucky in that you live in a large city.

Would you want a man younger than you or your own age?

Hello albot! You are always welcome here

you should have changed the subject thread to "wanted sexmate for an old-timer", and you may attract the right kind of people.

anyway, welcome! don't worry, you're not the only codger/geezer in this site. there are a lot of antique members here, fyi.