Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
older men
I think I would like to feel what it's like to be with an older man. I'm 19. Anyone wanna chat?

not sure what you want, did you want to chat with older man or just wanting to know how it's feels to be w/ an older man? or well, whatever! try pm/chat me if you want :p

As a onetime young man who had no preference when it came to age....I can tell you that all the most amazing fucks I ever had when I was young were with guys that were 10 to 30 + years older than I was at the time.

So...It feels amazing.

I wish I knew. :frown:

you do realize it is impossible to find out what it's like to be with an older man on an internet forum, don't you?

So far, the reviews have been very positive. Smile

Lex

Considering that you're 18? First and foremost, you need to define what you consider to be an "older man". Cuz seriously, damned near everyone is older than you.

BaseballFan what's going on? You're making posts about shaving, speedos, thongs, ex-girlfriend's thongs, fleshlights and now older men, what's this whole thing about?

I'm asking because I'm frustrated, because I feel like you're trying to reach out for guidance, but failing to find the help you need, possibly because you're asking the wrong questions? I really want to help, but ...

I really don't mean to be rude, but is there a deeper meaning to all these super short threads you're making?
Also, to answer all of the questions in one go; some like it/them/that/this, some don't. Whatever floats your boat. Don't do drugs Big Grin

BaseballFan Wrote:I think I would like to feel what it's like to be with an older man. I'm 19. Anyone wanna chat?

I have had some great experience so far. Smile

Cuddly Wrote:BaseballFan what's going on? You're making posts about shaving, speedos, thongs, ex-girlfriend's thongs, fleshlights and now older men, what's this whole thing about?

I can't answer authoritatively, but I can make a good guess.

He's 18. He's in the early stages of exploring his sexuality. So I'm guessing he starts one of these threads when he's horny and thinking about his fantasies. It's a way to "get it out there", and even "make it more real", as it were. Nothing really wrong with that, of course - we've all been there. But I might suggest occasionally sending a private message or wall message to me or somebody else, instead. Somebody who can talk you along the fantasy rather than talk in a desultory way about it. Smile

Lex