Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oldies lover
i am a guy who loves oldies and retro songs and also like to watch tv shows from the 50s - 80s.

i have always been teased by many people for having interest in "old stuff". i always wonder whether this will be a turn-off during dating.

will you date a guy who like old shows and songs?

I find that interesting. Smile

Bring me my fainting couch! Stuff from my youth is considered 'oldie'. The horror! The horror!
ScaredScaredScared
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

yes. nothing weird about that.

I do all of these and I even do old men, so yeah nothing weird about it at all Big Grin

Bhp91126 Wrote:Bring me my fainting couch! Stuff from my youth is considered 'oldie'. The horror! The horror!
ScaredScaredScared

Oh honey they gonna call you antique soon Frog

I am an "Oldie"

Feel free Roflmao

I like wild men,,, fast cars,,, strong liquor,,, little puppy dogs,,, and slow hands!!!!! Darn,,, that sounds like an old country-western song.

I married an old fart, guess I am in that category of liking old things (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

Bhp91126 Wrote:Bring me my fainting couch! Stuff from my youth is considered 'oldie'. The horror! The horror!
ScaredScaredScared

now look what you've done! You made Bhp faint!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I think that many homos love the classics (another description of the 'oldies').....it is like living out of time....probably why so many of us are collectors of antiques, classic cars, music, wines, etc. It is a desire for the romance so often found to be more intense in the past than the dull, crass and often unpleasant present.

I love old music, back when you actually had to be able to sing.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]