Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
omgsh!
ok. im just noticing this section of the forum. anyways, who likes sushi? i luuuuuuuuuuuuvs sushi!! what about callamari (betchall i spelled that wrong). and miso soup! mmmmmmmmmmmm................Confusedmile:

Bless you !!

Calamari babe ... and yep, I looooooove calamari - preferably deep fried tho *blushes*.

No good for the abs, but HELLA nice in the tummy. With mayo ... MmmmMMmMMmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmmm.

I've never had sushi - I know that people commonly mistake sushi for raw fish, whereas sushi is more than that ... and I've never had the soup thang ... but yep - I share your lurve for calamari Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i think sashimi is just plain raw fish. and sushi does gots other stuffs like rice and that seawead stuff lol. miso soup is like sooooooooooo yummay!Biggthumpup

Sushi is GoOD, yes! I eat it weekly!

Thaaaaaaaaaat's right, yep ... and Wasabi is the really INSANELY hot sauce that they put with it sometimes ...

I know it well ... I'm definitely not a fan of Sashimi ... but I might try Sushi at some point - we don't have any Sushi bars or anything hiar unfortunately ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Thaaaaaaaaaat's right, yep ... and Wasabi is the really INSANELY hot sauce that they put with it sometimes ...

I know it well ... I'm definitely not a fan of Sashimi ... but I might try Sushi at some point - we don't have any Sushi bars or anything hiar unfortunately ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
You like wasabi?:eek: I can't even take a sniff of that without making my eyes water. Cry

mmm.... sashimi w/ a dalop of wasabi and ginger is very good. I love the spicy yellow tail. My friends and I can spend a good $50 a piece at the local sushi bar.

There is nothing better on a Saturday evening than Sashimi, saki, and good friends.

I love sushi, and calamari, and wasabi, they're all outstanding. The problem is I live in Tennessee and rednecks don't know sushi so its hard to find good places here

i've never had any of those :biggrin: i've actually only ever had fish once in my life, and i was watching hannibal lecter while i was eating. it made me wanna throw up.

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:i've never had any of those :biggrin: i've actually only ever had fish once in my life, and i was watching hannibal lecter while i was eating. it made me wanna throw up.
How can you NOT know about sushi? Just kidding.^^