Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on TROLLS
I said cunts coz it was a thread about trolls, go figure?

Yes tavis account has been hacked.. by tavi Smile

Has anyone thought of reporting his posts to the site admin?

I really don't like the idea of this site becoming like so many others.

Sorry to butt in here, but trolls is anon. Being a bit on the slow side who are you talking about? :frown:

trialbyerror Wrote:Sorry to butt in here, but trolls is anon. Being a bit on the slow side who are you talking about? :frown:

This one guy who keeps making new names like "ILOVEMEN" or other random things and makes threads with titles in all-caps like "HOW OFTEN DO YOU GIVE BLOWJOBS" or "DO YOU LIKE YOUNG OR OLD GUYS" over and over again. With a few innocuous sports threads thrown in for good measure. At first it was kind of amusing but the shtick's grown stale. I'm guessing he's using proxies to keep coming back

Jesus, tavi, who pissed in your wheaties?!
tavi Wrote:Its only fucking words, some people just CANT read between them.

CUNTS!

You're right, it is only words. Being an internet forum this place is made entirely of words, and they have an impact on the place and the people. I don't expect everyone to be lovey dovey or agree with me. It's our differences that keep the place interesting to me, actually. If you take a moment, I think you'll find my posts are very accepting and respectful. Like Pix, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, even when I sometimes find them annoying.

When someone creates half a dozen accounts over a couple weeks and uses them to make inane and barely coherent threads, he's crossed the line to trollhood as far as I'm concerned. My post was actually directed at people who interact with someone they consider a troll, since I think that never works.

I have met people like this in real life, and I treat them the same way. If they can only interact in a way that draws attention to themselves and don't contribute to a friendship, eventually they get ignored.

I thought you guys were talking about me for a sec lol

People on the internet often perceive me as a troll because I am naive and somewhat ignorant and I tend to ask dumb questions

Arkansota Wrote:I thought you guys were talking about me for a sec lol

People on the internet often perceive me as a troll because I am naive and somewhat ignorant and I tend to ask dumb questions

No, not you Smile

"Don't feed the trolls"

is a quote that I have always liked. Tongue

He is pretty harmless though, just irritating and childish, he did make a couple sports threads, i think at least that was genuine on his part.

I can think of worse people... like dryw

oh I pop out for a month or 2 and look what happens