• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one more stranger with candy caught
[COLOR="Red"]
[SIZE="7"]Steven Collins ???
TV minister... StarTrek Hunk... [/SIZE]
CHILD MOLESTOR?
Did ya see this coming???
[/COLOR]

Well, well, well. TMZ is really earning its spurs in the real news department.

After Rolf Harris, nothing surprises me anymore…
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...G47e9ijxTQ

Pedophilia has been a part of the Hollywood dynamic for about as long as there has been a Hollywood.

Cf.:
• AlterNet, October 2009: The 10 Most Notorious Sex Scandals in Hollywood History
• LA Times, January 2012: Child sexual abuse cases in Hollywood attract attention.
• Fox News, October 2013: Experts: Pedophiles in Hollywood even bigger problem than in Corey Feldman’s day
• The Media Report, July 2014: *SPECIAL REPORT* Hypocrisy in Tinseltown: Child Abuse No Big Deal When Committed by the Rich and Famous

All that is from a quick google.

MIke I've told you about the guy close to your age I'm friends with here. His ex who's an studio exec in Hollywood comes to visit and so do others... I've heard them talk and some of what they say is unbelievable for me. Things like gossip about Ian Thorpe's "secret" sex life in LA back 2 years before he came out. How Mark Walberg went from a low life unemployed druggie HS dropout street thug/brother of New KIds On the Block Donnie -- to one hit wonder to CK model to PRISON to actor to A list. Sylvester Stallone. Alabama Redneck/stripper/ Channing Tatum. and it isn't just Hollywood ---

When they come to visit they almost always have a few younger "friends" model types -- with them and that's how I get into the circle as the guy who takes them out to show the sites and nightlife. They don't talk much about it all or what the connection is between them and the guys they come with but they drop hints. It's like they all live in a world the rest of us never see.

What I'm getting at is that with Steven Collins --- there's no danged way it was a secret. Someone had to get the kids for him and that person was paid to do it.... and so was everyone else involved down the line.

Virge Wrote:MIke I've told you about the guy close to your age I'm friends with here. His ex who's an studio exec in Hollywood comes to visit and so do others... I've heard them talk and some of what they say is unbelievable for me. Things like gossip about Ian Thorpe's "secret" sex life in LA back 2 years before he came out. How Mark Walberg went from a low life unemployed druggie HS dropout street thug/brother of New KIds On the Block Donnie -- to one hit wonder to CK model to PRISON to actor to A list. Sylvester Stallone. Alabama Redneck/stripper/ Channing Tatum. and it isn't just Hollywood ---

When they come to visit they almost always have a few younger "friends" model types -- with them and that's how I get into the circle as the guy who takes them out to show the sites and nightlife. They don't talk much about it all or what the connection is between them and the guys they come with but they drop hints. It's like they all live in a world the rest of us never see.

What I'm getting at is that with Steven Collins --- there's no danged way it was a secret. Someone had to get the kids for him and that person was paid to do it.... and so was everyone else involved down the line.
Well I'm certainly not even as privy to what goes on as you are but none of this surprises me at all. And if you really get into researching it (I haven't very much), it looks like this kind of thing goes way back in history and is apart of the hierarchical structure of certain segments of society itself. If you have wealth and power you can have *anything* you want. Anything. And this is as it has always been. I'm sure you've seen "Eyes Wide Shut" -- I don't think it is fiction. The specifics, yes. The reality, no, not at all.

What I am about to tell you is a 100% true story......I will not say the name though and I will leave out details that would make it obvious who it was....

One very busy morning a very famous actor walked in the restaurant with two hustlers that looked about 15/16...and he was actually parading them like they were trophies...

It felt like Twilight Zone to me. Hello...dude..EVERYONE knows you and granted they might not know they were gay street hustlers but if anyone had a clue they could see you were strutting them around....

I had to wait on him...it was sickening...and this was waaaaaaayyyy before I knew him as (OOPS...I gave away a clue...)

None of them were hiding the fact that they just fucked...not to mention the mess they left in the room in a nearby hotel...even on the walls....and he didn't bother checking in with another name? He KNEW that he left a nasty mess behind and he KNEW they KNEW it was him and his very young companions.....

What amazed me...there is NO WAY that a zillion people didn't know. He made no attempt to hide any of it and it was obvious this wasn't his first time..and he was Mr Straight Moral Values American Guy...so I came to the conclusion that alot of people went to great lengths to cover this guy's trail.....

He isn't even mentioned as one of the possible gay actors but then again...child molesters are NOT gay...they are child molesters...

No one refers to a child molester who molests girls as straight....just sayin'

I knew of a few other famous ones as well when I was younger...met guys who had been with them. They could have been lying...but in at least two of the cases I don't think so....

Oh yeah...Stephen Collins is someone who doesn't surprise me in the least. When I think of child molestor..I think of a man who looks and acts like him. The guy that raped me when I was a teenager had the same vibe...Mr Perfect...BARF....

Just heard on the news his victims go back all the way to the 1970s.... ?????????????? WTF???????

Think about that. Just say only one molested kid a year = over 40 kids...... and so far this isn't him being accused of it. This is him confessing on tape!!!!!!

There's no damn way he's gotten away with it this long without the aid of several people -- there's no way!!!

I think I'm going to find a pic of him I can enlarge huge for a poster and add words... DID YOU FORGET????
STEVEN COLLINS SUPPORTS TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE

East Wrote:...What amazed me...there is NO WAY that a zillion people didn't know. He made no attempt to hide any of it...
Virge Wrote:...There's no damn way he's gotten away with it this long without the aid of several people -- there's no way!!!...
There is direct, knowledgeable complicity and participation -- and there is denial, a refusal to consciously acknowledge the obvious. There's also the observation that many if not most adults who sexually abuse children were themselves victims of sexual abuse. And it should be clear this isn't a "recent" historical phenomena. This has been built into human history from the beginning -- bonobos and all that, I suspect.

What a disappointment. While not religious, I enjoyed watching 7th Heaven. And of course he was a Star Trek character as well. Shame on him.