Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one night stand guilt
£15? Couldn't get a blowjob for that price in Soho, not sure about King's Cross, but they're probably free on Hampstead Heath ... :redface:

I seem to be the most boring person in this place....
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Oh, Fred ... never Wink x

hey Tush as long as you are being safe and responsible, enjoy yourselfCool

why the fuck would you feel guilty

Guilty feelings are often borne from the fear of what others might think. If what you did is not illegal and did not hurt anyone then it matters not what others think, it only matters how you feel and there is nothing to feel guilty about doing what you like. It is your life and it is your life to enjoy.

You say you gave a blow job to a taxi driver and ask us if it was good. Have you thought of asking the taxi driver that question? If he enjoyed it I can’t see any problem, unless you are in a “monogamous” relationship. You seem to think it is inevitable that you will have more one-night stands and part of you is quite turned on by that thought. If it is inevitable, then you cannot control it. Wouldn’t it be better focussing your attention on the things you can control, like using condoms, being friendly to your tricks when you see them around town, etc.? Probably when you meet Mr Right you won’t even feel tempted to do one night stands any more, unless you and Mr Right are into threesomes. Tell us more about Jamie and his retro sneekers. He sounds an interesting boy!

It seems to me that you are going through a time in your life where you want to experiment with a lot of different people, and I personally think that's a good thing. Most of the people that I know who are close to the end of their lives that are happy are the ones that lived life and experimented the ones that didn't, that made too early choices before they knew what was out there end up either unhappy or alone. I'm 30 years old and I'm still experimenting, and that's not a bad thing at all.
Richard

Tush Wrote:ok nobody say anything mean, but i ... sucked a taxi driver on saturday night!

i dont even know why ive suddenly become like this
im terrified/excited for next weekend

my friends seem to be proud of me for some reason. i did save £15 though.

is it bad or good? someone tell me.

[COLOR="Purple"]No one should judge but you present a couple of points up there...

Why are you "terrified"? Why are you questioning why you have "suddenly become like this"?

No one can tell you if it is "bad or good". You have to make that decision, as well as come to terms as to why you have "become" this way.

As for me... I am looking for something else. Yeah, I have had one night stands... always in the back of my mind I hoped for a long term thing but just a few times I knew HE was NOT the one but slept with him anyways.

I wonder if we all want to be "sluts"? I dont mean to say that is a bad or wrong thing, but FUCK, ya see that guy in the supermarket and ya start massaging zucchini... some of us sometimes think with their second head Party [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:...ya see that guy in the supermarket and ya start massaging zucchini...
Now that really is wishful thinking Rolleyes