Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emotions all over the place
East Wrote:LOL...ahhhh...YODA!!! I Love Yoda! I dont know about the wise part but I wish I was as cute as he is:biggrin:

You may not be so wise as he is, but I think you are cuter... Wink

NorCalGuy Wrote:Thanks guys. I'm trying to move on and forgive, but just that nagging feeling of being used, dumped and being replaced so easily makes me feel like crap. Plus it angers me beyond belief.

I haven't been in many relationships, but when I've broken up with my ex's I was always very nice, polite and caring for their emotions. Never would I've gotten into a new relationship, bragged about it and posted pics on FB. Which my current ex did. Why would someone do that? It's like pouring salt into an open wound. Plus he literally just left. Left me with the bills and the rent.

I guess what really gets to me is that he just moved on like it was nothing. I know a few of you said that he was planning this and that's why he is much farther ahead than I. I think you're right. But still it hurts that someone could just throw away a friendship and relationship away like it was nothing. And then jump into a new one within days. Pass go, here's your 200 bucks and move right along. Like I said before I lost what I thought was my best friend and that really, really hurts.

I kindof knew the relationship was going downhill, was in a bit of denial about it and actually planned a trip for us in Jan so we could just get away and rekindle things. I know relationships go up and down and well sometimes you need to add a little spark once in a while.

I just hate being in this emotional rollercoaster and want it to end now.

In fact it is you who are a step ahead of him: definitely more mature since you care about the outcome of things and have understood that a relationship, to last, takes a little bit (or a lot) of work and consideration. Your ex just fled, which was neither brave, nor glorious. I think he might be rather selfish, but it's his loss.

Thanks Prince. I just wish I could snap out of this. I still have very strong emotions for my ex, call it love. And the thought of him sleeping with someone else makes me want to vomit. It stuns me how cruel some people can be. I know the relationship is done with and he's not coming back. I wish I could move on as easily and non chalantly as he did. East said to forgive him, for me and not him and I'm really trying to do that. It is helping a little.

Here's a Bighug or two, for you NorCalGuy
Bighug Bighug