Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
out of the blue
That's probably the best outcome possible.

zorro Wrote:So we did it, was great fun. Although my bf could not resist joining in and it turned into more of a threesome.

That was probably what your 53-year-old boyfriend was looking for... maybe it was just an excuse for a threesome. Or maybe he was just rolling with the punches.

zorro Wrote:So we did it, was great fun. Although my bf could not resist joining in and it turned into more of a threesome.

Question to you : how did it feel to you, having sex with a stranger in front of your boyfriend? Was it weird? Was it uncomfortable? Was it exciting? Did you know that your boyfriend would be joining in?
How old was the newcomer?

I am amused that you first defined your boyfriend as "not very adventurous". This adventure should have ticked a few boxes, in my opinion...

It was great for me, not weird at all. Even better when he joined in, we spoke before and after and he didn't plan on joining in but said he was to turned on.

That's good, Zorro, as long as there's an understanding and no bad feelings.

Even talked about doing it again

open relationships are fun, i don't know why people have such issues against them

As long as there is open communication and people discuss what they are and aren't comfortable with then its all good