Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent gay daddy blog.
Sylph Wrote:Well already got Amerindian thanks to slavery and some Italian from my father... so if any of the kids come out speaking Gaelic or are Blond with blue eyes, ... well, we'd have to work on that, but okay.

Lets, do it. Im ready, legs spread Sheep

Nah, no worries, my cousins got some of the blue eye, dark blonde genes..I'm more of a half-breed phenotype

southbiochem Wrote:Nah, no worries, my cousins got some of the blue eye, dark blonde genes..I'm more of a half-breed phenotype

All I read was the word Breed and the fact you currently are not doing it to me :I lol

Omg our impure dirty mixed blood will make some gorgeous ass kids.

A blue eyed, golden hued, Spanish-West Indian gurl with Dreadlocks and Spanish singing vocals...

Omg, hurry up Mars, give me your seed, whether your ready or not :p lol

Sylph Wrote:A blue eyed, golden hued, Spanish-West Indian gurl with Dreadlocks and Spanish singing vocals...

Sounds like a badass kid Xyxthumbs

southbiochem Wrote:Sounds like a badass kid Xyxthumbs

She'll never get made if you don't impregnate me... oh well, too late, cause you was too soft anyways :p lol.

Mars, I think we should just be friends, you see, it isn't me, it's all you.

:3

Sylph Wrote:She'll never get made if you don't impregnate me... oh well, too late, cause you was too soft anyways :p lol.

Mars, I think we should just be friends, you see, it isn't me, it's all you.

:3
If you say so, I will devote my full attention on Miles, then

(btw...I have some red hair in my beard too...your loss)

Arkansota Wrote:The idea of a gay man being a "mommy man" is ridiculous. Gay men are 100% male and 0% female so there is no reason to apply the label of a woman to a gay man.

The mommy man was a joke, and done in good humour. If you look directly beneath that, you see "SUPER DAD".

Anyway, are you offended by mommy man? Because I can tell you what it essentially means...

Which is "parent". A parent is neither male nor female, there are both single fathers and single mothers. A single father is not a 'mommy man', but a parent, just like the gay men in this blog are parents.

"The idea of a male parent figure is ridiculous?".

No, I don't think that looks ridiculous to me. Maybe the assertation that it is ridiculous, but not the idea of a man being a parent itself.

Woollyhats Wrote:The mommy man was a joke, and done in good humour. If you look directly beneath that, you see "SUPER DAD".

Anyway, are you offended by mommy man? Because I can tell you what it essentially means...

Which is "parent". A parent is neither male nor female, there are both single fathers and single mothers. A single father is not a 'mommy man', but a parent, just like the gay men in this blog are parents.

"The idea of a male parent figure is ridiculous?".

No, I don't think that looks ridiculous to me. Maybe the assertation that it is ridiculous, but not the idea of a man being a parent itself.

As usual, on point...you're only mistake was to pay Arkansota any attention. He was on a roll yesterday Rolleyes