Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
partisan once
megumidesu Wrote:isn't andy the only moderator ?

I have no idea Meg

tavi Wrote:I have no idea Meg

i'm pretty sure he is

anyway welcome back Smile

Thanks guys Fish2

Welcome back hooter Smile

There are no mods besides the admin I'm pretty sure

Thanks miles, you know i missed ya, stop being worried you Big Grin

Awwww, Tavi. Don't get your knickers in a knot! There is no "they", no army of moderators watching every post written here. Andy is the one and only, so if he is at work, on holiday, down with dengue fever, or just having a bad day his attention is probably elsewhere. Most of the time this forum is on auto pilot. That's my understanding anyway.

When we first join, or create a new account, our posts are more closely scrutinized (automatically) and are more likely to get kicked to moderation because of certain word combinations we happened to use. "Moderation" means being added to Andy's to do list. I don't know anything about his life, but I imagine he has priorities other than watching every thread and post here. Don't expect him to respond within hours.

It can be frustrating until you build your post count up a little. I think there are some kinks in system that swallow people's early posts, and it can seem kinda random. Best not to take it personally.

Anyway, I'm glad you're back. I was sorry to see the owl fly away. Hopefully you're not banned for life!

Thanks Geminize :-)

Very good too have you back

Richard

Welcome back feathery one, hope all is well.

Welcome back, Partisan.

You ready for all of this then?

Good, roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!