Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
past time
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Gardening, reading, playing games like SimCity4 And roller-coaster tycoon.

Bowyn, another roller tycoon lover. I haven't played the game for ages but i still keep print screens from yesteryears. My younger brother and I used to rush home from school to play RTC every single day. We helped each other to win and unlock new scenario.

[Image: SCR15.jpg]

[Image: SCR3.jpg]

[Image: SCR6.jpg]

[Image: SCR8.jpg]

[Image: SCR11.jpg]

I enjoy reading and writing. Confusedmile:

Writing (steampunk right now, possible f/f romance), art, guitar (still novice, but apparently with a knack for it), want to learn mandolin, crafts, intuitive readings (I don't like the word "psychic"--it's so cliche) and tarot, photography, dealing with--I mean hanging out with--my kids, being a kitty pillow (or pincushion), making jokes, reading/TV less often, Diablo 3 (SteampunkGal#1111--but it's been several days), hanging out online.

Need to get out more. Wink

I am a bibliophile to the core. Reading is my favorite pastime, has been since I first learned to read at the age of 2.

I'm pretty eclectic in my tastes as far as genres are concerned, but I generally flock to horror, urban fantasy, biographies and science fiction.

Some of my favorite authors include Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, Philip K Dick, H.P Lovecraft, Clive Barker and Robert Heinlein... but again, I'm not terribly picky. If it looks interesting to me, I'll read it. Honestly I could discuss books all day and never feel bored in the conversation.

I do enjoy movies as well, but I'm more into the "classics" for lack of a better word. Favorite directors include Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock, Jean Cocteau, Luis Bunuel and David Lynch.

Some of my favorite movies include Eraserhead, Un Chien Andalou, La Belle et la Bete, Psycho, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? The Shining and 2001 A Space Odyssey

Blue Wrote:About the only thing I don't pass a lot of time doing is sleeping - 3-4 hours a day is enough of that for me.

I wish I was the same, I hate sleeping but if I don't get 7 or more hours I turn into a angry zombie. but while I am awake and not at work or doing work for others then I play video games, work out, basket ball, watch tv. I like learning about cars and working on mine but I either don't have the time or the money, and I need to do a better job keeping up with new technology if I'm ever going to get a job related to it.

About the only thing I don't pass a lot of time doing is sleeping - 3-4 hours a day is enough of that for me.[/QUOTE]

i luv sleeping in. on some saturdays, i stay in bed till past noon. then again, i think its because im not a morning person.