Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pat robinson rant!!!!
after( and god only knows why)listening some of pat robinson's preachings i feel i need some wher to rant/ vent so here it goes: that hateful, self-rightous ignorant bigot, one of the most idiotic, hateful and just plain fucking stupidest individuals i have ever heard who has the audacity to wear the christian badge just so he can spread a message of hate, bigotry ,ignorence and intolerance. He has to be one of the most vile vermon of a man i have come across in modern days( excluding dictators and human rights abusers) not to mention i think my iq drops abit every time i listen to him, so in short i cant stand him and i dought heaven will be his final destination( though i've been wrong berfore, still have me dought):mad:

Bigots are not worth listening to... Best advice dont listen ratings drop and show is cancelled

With democracy and the freedom of speech there will always be those we don't agree with or find offensive, we just don't have to listen to them.

Coffee

There is a reason why fuck-knuckles like Pat Robinson are the minority within a minority.

jaxc Wrote:ahateful, self-rightous ignorant bigot, idiotic, hateful fucking stupidest ihate, bigotry ,ignorence and intolerance. vile vermon of a man
Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified Crucified

*Sigh*
Right Wing Watch's videos on youtube have him in a lot of their videos.
He's a vile excuse of a human being.
His Wikipedia info, doesn't make him sound any better.

Most of the people in Right Wing Watch's videos are rather vile morons.
I'm subscribed to them. Gives me something to be angry about almost ever day.:redface:
I'm glad there's a YouTube channel dedicated to keeping an eye on these nutters and basically archive their more inflammatory comments. If you ever need examples of religious bigots, you have plenty of examples.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

*Sigh* Life is way too short to give even a minute of your time to this moron.
His rants are an insult to intelligence on all levels.

Isn't his name Pat Robertson?

Ultra Wrote:Isn't his name Pat Robertson?

yup, thats the old senile douche bag, him and Harold Camping were made for each other.

well i defiantly calmed down sense i posted this, i just get like that whenever i hear bullshit coming from anywhere being tossed out like that like it's fact or something, plus he almost(key word almost) makes me ashamed to call myself christian(i would never consider him a good represenitive of the faith).