Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:pengy:
Joshular Wrote:Yeah I did cos you'd be on a leash and I'd have a hot iron to brand you will. It'll say Property of Lord Joshular :3

Also a shock collar. If you date me it's on my terms bish :p

Nah. You're too late for that. My brand already reads "Property of Gummy Bear". I'm not exactly sure who left that there, since I woke up with a massive hangover that morning.

Joshular Wrote:Will make me a sammage!

Lol you clearly haven't heard of Bermudian lore and Sally Bassett. I implore you to Google her, see if you still want me to make you a sammage.

See if I dun Ratsbane ya raas :p

Also, I don't know, but I have a feeling if we was in a relationship….. I'd be de Guy rofl , cause your so soft and fem Shi-Shi :p

So in that case you can make me some Goulash and Paw Paw thanks. Sandwiches are for Primary school ;3

Also, make me some Curry Chicken and Rice like this please...

Yes...............

If you'd act and communicate like a penguin then yes. Platonically of course, otherwise it would be sort of creepy.

Totally would.

Agree, way out of my league.

Though I would make a good man-wife for some lucky gent. Becoming too domesticated... :p

Sylph Wrote:Also, I don't know, but I have a feeling if we was in a relationship….. I'd be de Guy rofl , cause your so soft and fem Shi-Shi :p
lol Maybe on here I'm fem. But IRL I'm not so much. I more futch.

Joshular Wrote:Pengy

So just for my ego ( just wanting to grow it a bit )
Who'd date me
I already know dfiant would
And Odi
who else Wink

I wouldnt listen to either one of them.
Odi is a hypocrite "I dont want nothing with a dick near me". Which means he's straight, he just wont admit it to himself.
Dfiant is just a horny old man.......he'd date a corpse if offered one!!!

LMAO

It does scare me that you're freakishly tall...I would have to be always looking up lol..

you seem extremely fun and easy going

I'd date you Confusedmile:.....however out my league you may be

Joshular Wrote:Pengy

So just for my ego ( just wanting to grow it a bit )
Who'd date me
I already know dfiant would
And Odi
who else Wink
Maybe for a quickie in the toilette of a crappy night club.
Or something.

Grommit woof!!!