Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people = annoying
I dont drink either but i will have something when i go out. Will buy something light like these drinks in the bottle that are already mixed with fruit juice and have that in my hand all night. No one seems to be bothered or notice and if they do they just now i dont normally drink alcohol. Mind you when i go out clubbing i have much energy you think i am in my forth drink already, imagine if i was actually drinking... I would be throwing up after 2 o'clock Laugh :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Know what then? Always drink super slowly and don't slosh it down... your glass being still full, no one will force you to down another. You could also pretend that you're on medication that doesn't allow for alcoholic beverages.... just a few techniques to avoid overdoing it. You sound sensible enough.

Ha ha you should try that with my friends, their aim is to get you smashed with any means possible Laugh.
I did try once blaming it on my medication one of my friends was interigating me about it!

My new plan if I meet any new friends is to say I used to be a alcoholic at a young age!

If you really want to stop and need a good excuse tell them that you are allergic to alcohol. That would be new friends of course.... or people do find new allergies with body changes...

I had a friend who was allergic to alcohol of any form. I begged her to take one drop from one of those tiny drink straws... her body started shaking a little and she swore that she was totally drunk from that little drop, hehehe...

fjp999 Wrote:If you really want to stop and need a good excuse tell them that you are allergic to alcohol. That would be new friends of course.... or people do find new allergies with body changes...

I had a friend who was allergic to alcohol of any form. I begged her to take one drop from one of those tiny drink straws... her body started shaking a little and she swore that she was totally drunk from that little drop, hehehe...

One of my mates has a slight alcohol allergy... she can still drink to drunkness, but after her first drink, she goes quite red and blotchy around the neck and chest area, so if she is out drinking, will sometimes cover up those areas so its not noticed bless her.

The guitarist in my band, at thirty, was diagnosed with sclerosis of the liver. Not good and no more alcohol for him.

Take care.