Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people & there damn camera phones.
If your seeing a show, a street performance, anything, whatever, its being filmed for TV, about 50 people around you are pulling out there camera phones, they just HAVE to film it, never mind experiencing something, nevermind its already being filmed by proffesionals, everybody needs your poorly recorded version with bad sound, how much did you miss whilst pressing buttons, is it not enough to just enjoy something. Even at festivals you see an ocean of lit-up cameras of everybody recording exactly same thing, are you already imaging showing your video next day at work, despite the fact its crap.

Oh look somethings happening, im going to stick my camera at it like the c#+! i am.

Poetic justice

Highly relevant:

LMAO, those Japanese girls are hysterical.

I agree, you can tell the stupid people from everyone else, cause all the stupid people have their phones out recording.

If its not worth my time, I dont bother.
The only things I take pics of are funny things, friends, and stupid people.

Not EVERYTHING in life needs to be recorded.

Well I guess you all are insulting me.

I like to record memories to look back on.

Guess this makes me stupid

mbennet35 Wrote:Well I guess you all are insulting me.

I like to record memories to look back on.

Guess this makes me stupid

SILLY!!!

NO, not insulting you. If you want a picture for personal reasons of something in your private life, thats fine.

For me, Im talking about these dipshits who go around recording EVERYTHING like its the first time they ever went out in public or something!!!

Not EVERYTHING in life needs to be recorded.

If you confine your pics and vids to your own private life, thats fine. I have a problem with the idiots of the world thinking EVERYBODY else on the planet NEEDS to be recorded or photographed and they think its THEIR job to do it.

tavi Wrote:If your seeing a show, a street performance, anything, whatever, its being filmed for TV, about 50 people around you are pulling out there camera phones, they just HAVE to film it, never mind experiencing something, nevermind its already being filmed by proffesionals, everybody needs your poorly recorded version with bad sound, how much did you miss whilst pressing buttons, is it not enough to just enjoy something. Even at festivals you see an ocean of lit-up cameras of everybody recording exactly same thing, are you already imaging showing your video next day at work, despite the fact its crap.

Oh look somethings happening, im going to stick my camera at it like the c#+! i am.

I totally agree. People and their damned phones. I have a cheap phone and barely use it!

I really hate when I'm at a concert and a lot of people bore me shooting photos - horrible photos- at the stage, stupids and boor... Imho.

I use the camera of my mobile only per usefull things, like the names of some streets, job vacancy or maybe like a visual-block-notes.

Though I did laugh at the Disney Inaugural concert for kids (mostly kids brought there by politicians and military officers, including Obama's daughters) where the adults including Billy Ray Cyrus were trying to celebrate Obama winning but the tweens didn't really care (why should they?). But then when Nick Jonas hugged Miley Cyrus (after a breakup, IIRC) I saw like a hundred or so iphones go up in the hands of the tweens (and that's just the small part I could see from the cam angle) with kids screaming excitedly including Obama's daughters. Yeah, they knew what was important, not some POTUS. Rofl

Ohhhhh...you and me just found common ground you brit owl...

People who abuse their damn phones and go arround recording even the pavement they walk on....stressing!