Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people & there damn camera phones.
I have a problem with people who record someone being severely beaten rather than stepping in to stop it, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:I have a problem with people who record someone being severely beaten rather than stepping in to stop it, Jim

That is horrible. When I record its at places like baseball games or something like that so I can get the fun shows they have on camera to show my family who can not make it. I would never record someone getting hurt.

James Wrote:I have a problem with people who record someone being severely beaten rather than stepping in to stop it, Jim

I recall seeing a YT vid once in which a cop beat someone up who was lying on the ground like a whipped dog and the guy recording it kept yelling, "Tase him, tase him!" The cop did, which was completely inappropriate as the guy was beaten into submission, and the guy recording started cheering.

I think if gladiator death matches were to make a come back they'd be exceedingly popular in the USA, even the shows of someone being fed to lions.

Don't own a cellphone, but if I'm going somewhere or attending some event...I take the camera with me Smile

I usually take my phone and start recording something to remember the good time I had, it feels like it was from my perspective. :c

Geminize Wrote:Poetic justice

Haha - we should have camera-eating elephants everywhere, that was so funny :p

mbennet35 Wrote:Well I guess you all are insulting me.

I like to record memories to look back on.

Guess this makes me stupid

Ok no ones insulting you young bennet. But listen to what u said... "i like to record my memorys" - memorys ARE recorded, anything else your doing at that time is taking away from the moment and yes to be honest it does look stupid when 20 people are recording the same thing. This "thing" you may never experience again, i know when i see something i want to be there 100% not fumbling at my phone with the rest.