Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
phenoestrogen
I've been using a topical phenoestrogen cream for about a month now. I quickly saw some superficial changes and have started taking phenoestrogen orally in addition to the cream. From some of the reading I've done, progesterone can make the the phenoestrogen more effective and I am about tovadd progesterone cream to my daily regimen.

The plus is that all are available without prescription. The drawback is that I am doing this without medical supervision.

Thusfar I have had no negative side effects and the changes in areolae and nipples are what I had hoped for.

I have no desire to have surgery, just want to be a more womanly gay man.

I'm poking around in the dark here and would welcome feedback.

Butter

I think you should have at least some sort of medical supervision. Just to make sure you stay safe in what you're doing.

Some hormones can cause not just mood and emotional effects, but negative internal effects too. It's better to be safe than sorry later.

Just because these things are available over the counter does not mean that they should be used by those without training and the tools to monitor their effects.

I think you are playing with fire.
I bid NO Trump!

Are those really over the counter??...
That's some crazy shit.

Hormones have a long list of mechanisms, both by feedback and direct effects on cells. Theoretically, progesterone could lead to differentiation of cells in your breasts into mammary glands, meaning you'd lactate if you stop taking it (as is the way for pregnant women). Estrogen may cause you to pee more and gain bodyfat%.
They will also have an effect on your mind, which is what would frighten me the most... You really should speak to a medical professional about this.

if it's OTC, chances are there isn't a significant amount of hormone there to cause any more serious/drastic effects (any more than what's in the food, anyway. estrogen and estrogen inhibitors can be in the food, by the way. so you can take all the hormone you want, but if your diet is rich in zinc, for example, that's gonna inhibit most of the estrogen production in your body, and, well, it can amount to no use at all). but you never know with these things.

like others, i wouldn't advise you to go about it without consulting a doctor. drugs have all kinds of interactions with food and other drugs, and unless you're a pharmacologist/doctor yourself you're not gonna know about them, and it could have some serious adverse effects.

be smart about it. consult a doctor.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Please be careful in regards to your health, best to consult someone like a Doctor or someone with the right knowledge who can best advise you.

um...phytoestrogen, my mistake. yes, it's orchestra and is a soy/clover byproduct, naturally occurring estrogen. I appreciate the concern expressed
and will talk with my doctor.
Butter

ug....orchestra = otc ...dear gods I hate spellcheck