Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
pike, a letter, illuminati, 3 world wars.
Albert pike recieved a vision which he described in a letter that he wrote to mazzini, dated August 5th, 1871.

The first world war must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic communism. The divergencies caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the British and Germanic empires will be used to forment this war, communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religion.

To be continued...

The second world war must be formented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists, this war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the second world war, international communism must become strong enough in order to balance christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

To be continued...

The third world war must be formented by taking advantages of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political zionists and leaders of the Islamic world. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the moslem arabic world) and political zionism (the state of israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on the issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and the most bloody turmoil, then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minoritys of revolutionarys, will exterminate those destroyers of civilisations, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration will recieve the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of lucifer, bought finally out in the public view.

Blackadder Goes Forth: BBC TV

Blackadder Goes Forth is set in 1917 on the Western Front in the trenches of World War I. Captain Edmund Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson) is a professional soldier in the British Army who, until the outbreak of the Great War, has enjoyed a relatively action-free existence fighting natives who were usually "two feet tall and armed with dried grass".

Finding himself trapped in the trenches with another "big push" planned, his concern is to avoid being sent over the top to certain death. The series thus chronicles Blackadder's attempts to escape the trenches through various schemes, most of which fail due to bad fortune, misunderstandings and the general incompetence of his comrades. The aforementioned comrades are his second-in-command, idealistic upper-class Edwardian twit Lieutenant George (Hugh Laurie) and their profoundly stupid but dogged batman Private S. Baldrick (Tony Robinson).

GENERAL MELCHETT : You look surprised, Blackadder.
CAPTAIN BLACKADDER: I certainly am, sir. I didn't realise we had any battle plans.
GENERAL MELCHETT: Well, of course we have! How else do you think the battles are directed?
CAPTAIN BLACKADDER: Our battles are directed, sir?
GENERAL MELCHETT: Well, of course they are, Blackadder, directed according to the Grand Plan.
CAPTAIN BLACKADDER: Would that be the plan to continue with total slaughter until everyone's dead except Field Marshal Haig, Lady Haig and their tortoise, Alan?

Sorry Tav, I don't mean to detract from what looks to be an interesting thread, damn you tav, how dare you make me wait for the next instalment! I just can't help thinking just how bloody tragic the First World War was. How unnecessary and how inevitable. Of course all that went round in the region of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina in (*Rushes to google!) June 1914, came round again in the same region in the late 1980's - Early 1990's and became somewhat overshadowed by conflict in Iraq, which if you think about it, has it's roots planted firmly in the British Mandate in that region at the turn of the last century... Teaching my granny how to suck eggs here methinks!

Come back with the next instalment sooner rather than later and in the meantime I'm going to make a thread about Time Travel! Uhhher, missis! A good meaty one at last!

Blessed be!

Finished before you vig, there in its entirety. Thats ok, love black adder, doesnt detract... a pallet cleanser i think :-)

Fantastic...but where are the bioweapons...where is China...I refuse to partake in a WWIII that doesn't have a good China vs Japan-Western World clash..

MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION!!!!!!! hehehe..oh, one can only hope...

southbiochem Wrote:Fantastic...but where are the bioweapons...where is China...I refuse to partake in a WWIIIthat doen'st have a good China vs Japan-Western World clash..

MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION!!!!!!! hehehe..oh, one can only hope...

Good point, he didnt mention anything, though no doubt they wont be sipping tea and playing cards lol they,ll be there somewhere haha.

ETA: not touching this one, getting far away and hoping never to click on this thread again.

[quote=pellaz]what side will the UK take this time?[/QUOTE

I dont know pellaz, im not saying its 100% facts, some say its fraud, others say it cant be, but im tempted to say it is fraud, its way to specific, anyway i just thought it was quite good, if people dont like it, i really couldnt care.

If Tavi's posts are anything to go by, I'd hardly be surprised if the rest is yet to come.

Let's face it, the world economy is getting more fucked by the day and the only ones who seem to be enjoying economic growth are the Chinese.

They're buying up all our scrap metals for rock bottom prices and selling them back to us in the form of top of the range consumer goods like cars and personal electronics. The Chinese don't seem too bothered about the effect all this industrialisation has on the environment, either.

As for the Illuminati, I remember a TV documentary I watched some time ago about how world governments have been controlled by the/an illuminati pretty much since since the founding of the U.S.A. indeed, many of the US presidents and the British Royal Family are leading members of the Illuminati. The programme went on to explain that the illuminati might be seen in another sense as Masonic. That there is a lot of symbolism in American culture in particular which relates to the Free Masons'.

The All Seeing Eye on the back of the $1 bill and a street layout somewhere in a major US city that forms the Seal Of Solomon or Star of David.

Conspiracy or just chance? You decide!