Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pilot for "Its Almost Normal"
sort a preview or pilot, this one has the longest play time ive see, s01e01 is Tuesday.
i dont know if i like the show that much but the husband liked it
[Image: the-new-normal-photo__oPt.jpg]

I think it is called The New Normal...and I watched it last night on my HULU service...the whole episode is on HULU for a week.

East: Yea or Nay on the show? I've been curious about it.

I won't be able to watch it until it airs on 9/11 (yeah quirky coincidence there). What irks me is that the NBC affiliate in Salt Lake is again refusing to air the program, as the have with a few other shows. A network affiliate station has no business deciding the morality or views of it's viewers.

I don't have the bandwidth to watch many videos - only 17 GB per month.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainmen...ew-normal/

Gossamer...the show was "cute"....the little girl was my favorite character.

I am a hard sell on comedies though so I might not be a great source. (also...I am OLDWinknudge)

I like MASH, TAXI, Curb Your Enthusiam and Sex and the City....I like stuff that is a little edgier and has a dark side

Of those, I've only seen MASH (love, love, loved it). Otherwise, I'm not much for comedies. At least, not Friends-type stuff.

Quote:(also...I am OLDWinknudge)

Rubbish, you are funnier than a fart in an elevator...and that is pretty funny Smile lol

And what's this 'OLD' shit!!!!

And what's this 'OLD' shit!!!!

Oh man:eek:...I turned 55 last month and it is just something about THAT number...and this is my first time wrestling with a number....I have heard my friends freak out about 30/40/50...and not a peep from me:biggrin:...but 55RoflRoflRofl...I am getting senior discounts nowRofl .....

I am pretty sure I will regain my grip on aging gracefully DESPITE everything but a month into the big 55 and it has hit me now...I am OLD!...

I am finding other 1957 babies to commensurate with though...It is helping:biggrin:

My lover was born in 1965 and suddenly he is looking ALOT youngerWinknudge

Damn , we will have to wait for it to get here.

Remember East your only as old as the person you feel.
Wow I feel damn old lol:biggrin:

East Wrote:Oh man:eek:...I turned 55 last month . . .

Youngster! :biggrin: