Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
playing with your Bic
For me, it's British humor that people from the other side of the Atlantic miss the brain extension to get this. :biggrin:
Might be a problem of action potential parameters, you need an adaptator. :p

No, its making small of what could be potentially a large problem for a person - a person with a real psychological issue.

Yes I'm all funny and humorous a great comedian in my own mind when it comes to my own issues and problems, but I also know there is a darker side to the human mind which means that someone writing and sending back a pen thinking the issue is the pen and not self presents as a very real psychological issues which should not be treated lightly or in humor.

Stuff like this saddens me more than makes me laugh, because I most likely know a person or three who would believe their penis drawing is a pen issue and not viewed as a self devised issues - meaning they put the blame on an object outside of themselves instead of owning that which is theirs to own.

Yes I live in a troubled world full of sick minds... Sorry... I see a lot of things that are at best questionable, not funny, but sad, terribly sad.

If this is British humour and anything like the UK version of "The Office" which was so fuccccckkkkkkking drawn out and boring, then gurl I just dont get it.

American Humour is vulgar and odd and UK humour is Boring and Drawn out, however, I would prefer a vulgar joke to a drawn out one.

But in any event, Boys are just silly and gross anywho ;3
Clearly this was a form of Homoerotic Tomfoolery >·>

/End Grandma Mode
Coffee

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:No, its making small of what could be potentially a large problem for a person - a person with a real psychological issue.

Yes I'm all funny and humorous a great comedian in my own mind when it comes to my own issues and problems, but I also know there is a darker side to the human mind which means that someone writing and sending back a pen thinking the issue is the pen and not self presents as a very real psychological issues which should not be treated lightly or in humor.

Stuff like this saddens me more than makes me laugh, because I most likely know a person or three who would believe their penis drawing is a pen issue and not viewed as a self devised issues - meaning they put the blame on an object outside of themselves instead of owning that which is theirs to own.

Yes I live in a troubled world full of sick minds... Sorry... I see a lot of things that are at best questionable, not funny, but sad, terribly sad.

Well, for me it's just a troll who sent that to BIC. I don't think it reflects a mental disease. I think the guy could have figured out easily if it was.

Well obviously you know much better healthcare world than me, so you are probably right, but it would still surprize me if it was a mental disease.

I doubt it's real, but I didn't find it funny either.
I can see why it's supposed to be funny though.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:No, its making small of what could be potentially a large problem for a person - a person with a real psychological issue.

You are so full of shit that your middle name should be dunny.

dfiant1 Wrote:You are so full of shit that your middle name should be dunny.

Well, not having the same humor is maybe a bit too light reason to insult someone though, don't you think?

Ekwarph Wrote:Well, not having the same humor is maybe a bit too light reason to insult someone though, don't you think?
his sense of humour isn't the reason I insult him Wink

Genersis Wrote:I can see why it's supposed to be funny though.

That, right there..yes, I know It was suppossed to be funny, and I bet it was for a lot of people...but I was expecting to laugh and I didn't...hence, I was asking if there was something wrong with my sense of humour..*sigh*

dfiant your signature scares the shit of me. I became phobic of clowns because of Pennywise.