Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
polari (gay slang)
fudger Wrote:ajax = nearby (from adjacent?), basket = the bulge of male genitals through clothes, batts= shoes, bijou= small, bod= body, bold= daring, bona= good, butch= masculine; masculine lesbian, camp= effeminate (origin: KAMP = Known As Male Prostitute), capello hat carts/cartso= penis, carsey =toilet, also spelt khazi, chicken= young boy, charper= search, charpering omi= policeman, cod naff= vile cottage public loo (particularly with reference to cottaging) cottaging= having or looking for sex in a cottage, crimper= hairdresser, dish= an attractive male buttocks, dizzy= scatterbrained, dolly= pretty, nice, ecaf= face (backslang) eek= face (abbreviation of ecaf), esong =nose, fantabulosa= wonderful , fruit= queen, gelt= money, glossies= magazines, handbag= money, hoofer= dancer, jarry= food, kaffies= trousers, khazi= toilet, also spelt carsey, lallies= legs ,latty= room, house or flat, lills= hands' lilly= police (Lilly Law), luppers= fingers, mince= walk (affectedly) naff= bad, nanti= not, national handbag= dole, nishta =nothing, oglefakes =glasses, ogles =eyes ,omi =man, omi-polone= effeminate man, or homosexual, onk= nose, orbs= eyes, palare pipe= telephone, palliass= back (as in part of body) park= give, plate= feet, pots =teeth, riah/riha= hair, riah shusher= hairdresser, scarper =to run off (from Italian scappare, to escape) scotch leg sharpy= policeman, slap= makeup, strillers= piano, thews = thighs, trade= sex, troll= to walk about (esp. looking for trade), vada/varda= see, willets= breasts.

I see the words, I read the words, but they don't make sense... Rolleyes

Sorry guys if you start talking like this, I'll be out of here.... so maybe... you should start. Think about it, your last chance! :biggrin: Wink

funny you should mention the school council :L:L i am it, and i will be definatly voicing my concerns at the next meeting (if there is one), you dont realise how much it affects you until you get the preassue on like doing a 1 year higher and to keep on topic: my teacher thinks shes bona and acts like fruit, she scarpers away from us. shes not had trade with carts in a while. and her slap is naff :L:L

Robertson Wrote:funny you should mention the school council :L:L i am it, and i will be definatly voicing my concerns at the next meeting (if there is one), you dont realise how much it affects you until you get the preassue on like doing a 1 year higher and to keep on topic: my teacher thinks shes bona and acts like fruit, she scarpers away from us. shes not had trade with carts in a while. and her slap is naff :L:L

Sorry to repeat myself here maybe a little bit but...

I see the words. I read them. But they don't make sense... :biggrin: Wink Wink

No seriously sorry I'm not sure what you do or why you do it, but I never manage to read more than 5 words from your posts without my brain hurting itself :frown:

I fear we'll never be able to chat with each other :frown: :frown:

that was perfect english as well, what part is it you do not understand?