Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pope Francis not to have a long tenure
Francis not likely to have a long tenure. The nine previous men who were known to be 75 or older at the time of their election to...

I'll give him a week, and he will be asking for the Malvinas back LoL

ObW
X

Cuddles Wrote:... let alone take tough decisions.
the pope is supposed to have direct divine intervention from god

Pope Asthma I

I'm hoping he only makes it to oneure.

Cuddles Wrote:And God would choose a coffin dodger with no idea about the real world issues?
LOGIC!BiglaughBiggthumpup

For what it's worth, old does not mean stupid/out of touch with the world.
Though yes, it may seem like popes live in/want to return to the past, but it seems that way typically because that's when Christianity's influence in the west was at it's highest.

He seems like a nice guy in many of his actions, shame about some of the things he says mind you...

I've not lived that long. but I've yet to see one Pope that my immediate reaction wasn't.....this guy needs a nice cozy padded cell. Just......makes you wanna take a long nap.

Mick

Another homophobe that thinks 'God I am good.', but he is nothing but a hypocritical arsehole with a funny hat, dress, and red shoes....oh! dorothy darlin'

The Pope´s age is rather irrelevant as long as he can face the problems the Church faces today.