Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poppers
What are they like?

Ever suck all the gas out of an empty can of whipped cream topping? Something like that.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Ever suck all the gas out of an empty can of whipped cream topping? Something like that.
Rotfl...
Lol..

Mt roomie's mother will not let him do that when certain people are at the dinner table.
I bid NO Trump!

For me they're not interesting.

Hoping to convince you to never use it or any drug, let me tell you why.

Poppers are relatively harmless. They give a short lasting euphoria and headaches, I've heard said. My concern is that sex is fucking awesome, without poppers. It's quite literally the best thing I know of. I want it to stay that way. I'm hooked on the sweet sensation of cuddly love and I don't want it topped by any arteficial means, such as poppers or more druggy drugs.

Not only that, but messing with your body's intricate central nervous system is crazy. Even the medical professionals can't get their drugs for mental conditions working quite right, illegal drugs are far worse. You are your brain. Messing with it could unmake you forever.

Not saying poppers is dangerous, just that I feel no need to try it.

Poppers (originally called - ammo nitrate) used to be available here in the United States,,, but has been removed from the local dirty book store shelves because it wasn't safe if over-used. They have something less toxic on the markets nowadays, that isn't nearly as good....

I don't know about the new stuff, but the old stuff (ammo nitrate) was great to use when dancing or during sex...

Retired Druggie,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

well, I can tell you my own experience

I was with a few friends once and I took the container and took a huge whiff

and promptely passed out cold fortunately there was an armchair there to break my fall.

I personally don't care for them and I've never liked the smell of them since. I've had experience with guys who have stopped in the middle of sex to take a whiff and I felt like, gee, am I that boring? there is a rumor that they can make orgasms more intense but I always found the interruption of the passion to take a hit off a bottle of poppers not really worth the interruption of the passion...

just sayin'

Sex is good and fun enough. I don't need something to kick it up a notch. If I want to kick things up a notch, I'll have my guy wear a tie to bed. I don't need to cram shit up my nose.

Nowadays,, I prefer a different type of popper...

[Image: index.jpg]

Party Poppers!!!!!!!!
We Have Elvis !!

cuddly I will take one small point of disagreement with you...

I do believe that people should sometimes take drugs. if one has a headache, one might take an aspirin, acetaminophin, or naproxin

if one were dying of a flu or virus or an infection, I might say that antibiotics might be in order, on the instruction and advice of a doctor.

so I would argue that there are times when one should take drugs.