Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poppers
Thanks for sharing.
I bid NO Trump!

Anonymous Wrote:What are they like?

I like using poppers while sucking a cock. It gives you a rush in your head and for those 30-60 seconds you become horny as hell Smile It's also good for deepthroating as your throat gets relaxed and more open.

First time I used them, I sniffed every 5 minutes and the next day got a small headache. Since then, I take a sniff every 10-15 minutes so no head problems the next day. The effect becomes weaker if you use it every 2-3 minutes. I like to wait longer time, to forget about it and then get that amazing rush in my head that makes me someone's sucking bitch Smile

Also having poppers at the party or while drunk is also nice. To make something clear here, poppers doesn't make you horny. For example, if you sniff poppers while watching a movie or talking with your friends, you won't get horny just like that. If you have sex and you sniff them, then you become more horny. Whatever you do, with poppers is more intense. Let' put it that way Smile

They do nothing for me!

I've used poppers once or twice, expecting some huge rush of pleasure close to climax. They either don't work, or make me irritable, and spaced out for 5 seconds.

TigerLover Wrote:If i was having sex with a guy and he felt the need to stop and sniff some poppers i would kick that bastard out of bed so fast i'd have to replace the floorboards. Jesus how insulting.

This is how I feel. If you have to be fucked up to have sex there might be an issue. Just my opinion.

I've tried them before. Didn't really do anything for me except give me a mild headache.