Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possible to be gay and no feminine traits
Is it possible to be gay and not have any feminine traits?
is there a government conspiracy and no such guy exists (i hope)?

pellaz Wrote:Is it possible to be gay and not have any feminine traits?

First, I don't believe ANYBODY possesses strictly masculine or feminine traits. Some are just more heavily weighted than the other...

That said, most people would never identify me as gay--not without knowing me very well for many many years.

I believe that there can exist ANY combination of traits in a person. One trait does not define the others.

I know a lot of feminine straight guys.... Smile
I also know lots of masculine woman!

People are people, how they act doesn't make them anything lol.

I have 2 straight guy friends, who are just as, if not more feminine than me.

So Femininity doesn't always mean Gay.

And it's gotten to the point where I feel like, why does it matter? So what if a guy isn't feminine but is Gay or is straight but Feminine, it's just who we are as people. Some women are tough as nails, but they're not necessarily lesbians and not every Lesbian is tough as nails.

Perhaps there are people like what you describe, there's many colours of the rainbow Wink .

pellaz Wrote:Is it possible to be gay and not have any feminine traits?

Why the question??? Don't gays come in all sizes, colours, creeds, political orientation, walks of life etc...?

LateBloomer Wrote:First, I don't believe ANYBODY possesses strictly masculine or feminine traits. Some are just more heavily weighted than the other...

That said, most people would never identify me as gay--not without knowing me very well for many many years.

The longer you play the game, the more difficult it is to get rid of the habit, right? Like cigarettes?

Imma say, the guy i am/was seeing (sooo confusing) has like NO feminine traits AT ALL. Noone could EVER guess he's into dudes. And im about the same way so hey, everything is possible Smile

Maxx Wrote:Imma say, the guy i am/was seeing (sooo confusing) has like NO feminine traits AT ALL. Noone could EVER guess he's into dudes. And im about the same way so hey, everything is possible Smile

Gurl, you spell Max, Maxx. It's so obvious you're Gay Rofl. Kidding <3

haha hey! first off, you're lucky I dont spell it Maxxx lol and second off, the first person to ever spell it Maxx was my ex GIRLfriend Tongue so gimme back my points there! hahaha Smile