Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
posting my full photos on GS
Since I am responsible for posting them on here, Are there any possibilities something bad could happen. Just to be cautious since I live in Jordan and this is a gay site.. Hence, it worries me a little.

Honey, I honestly don't know. I DO know that this is one of the top Google searches for gay forums, so if someone WAS "browsing for homos" there is a good chance they would stumble onto this site.
Just be careful. Maybe there is a way you can make your pics viewable only by friends? I am no expert when it comes to the functions of the forum, but maybe another member could help with that..
Xoxo
~Beaux

It's awesome that you feel comfortable enough to do this. Not knowing anything about your situation in Jordan, I'd err on the side of caution, because you never really know, who does what on the web to what intent!
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Bhp91126 Wrote:It's awesome that you feel comfortable enough to do this. Not knowing anything about your situation in Jordan, I'd err on the side of caution, because you never really know, who does what on the web to what intent!

This is good advice. Having had a pretty bad experience with an online stalker, I'm still not comfortable (nearly 4 years later) posting photos or my location online. Your situation is somewhat similar, your physical safety could be compromised. IDK, I know how it feels to always be fearful...it's frustrating, maddening, and just plain wrong...and it seems like a long shot in your case, that anyone could discover you...but you need to make that assessment yourself and just use your best judgment. I'm sorry that we live in a world where that even has to be a consideration for you.

Um. You cant see picture albums if you are not registered.

If you are worried, maybe change your profile picture and remove your locationn

Youre super cute by the way.

Thank you guys so much! It worked and now I have them hidden

*PHEW!!!* I'm glad WE can still see them!!! Smile That's too much sexy to keep to yourself!