Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pranks
Have you had your eyebrows shave off while asleep or done that to a friend
And other ones

uh, no. y du u ask? :eek:

and then penciled in eyebrows and put him in a wig and dressed him up like Joan Crawford?

My most evil prank is during warm summer nights to put flannel sheets on beds color coordinated with the packets of koolaid that I'll sprinkle on them before whoever goes to bed tired and bit drunk. Keep the lights low and you can end up with tri-color breakfast guests. siblings or whoever.

And a raccoon tail on a fishing rod with thin line pulled off the roof after dark into a jaucuzzi full of beer drinkers will cause nekkid drunk people to flee to over deck rails.

For older women who haven't flown much get some lady with a nice voice to call and ask them to get to the airport 2 hours early for a nude cavity search before boarding the plane.

Get a realistic rubber snake, tie invisible thin fishing line around his head with about 6 feet extra to make a loop on the other end to put over a door knob while someone is in the bathroom with the door shut. When they open the door the snake will jump at them. It works even at Christmas when it's 10 below zero.

I can tell you more but I'd need a signed statement from you I will not be held responsible for the bodily damage done to you by the victims.

THIS IS ONE EVERY GAY GUY NEEDS TO DO ON FRIENDS! When you have your Bf or any other guy or guys with you headed in a convenience store be sure to get to the register before they do and ask for condoms. Then waste time getting the clerk to ring you up until all of them are in line behind you. Pay for everything and leave the condoms on the counter. The cashier will always yell out "you forgot your condoms!"

Turn around and point to whoever is behind you and say. "give em to him. They're for his butt when we get home."...

Ah, yes. Remembering the halcyon days of may youth stuffing dorm rooms with wadded newspaper. And I do mean floor to ceiling.

Then there is the time we pennied a guy's door, painted his windows black and sealed the cracks around the door before turning the electricity off to his room. He slept for a very looooooong time.

Then there were the darling boys that gathered cement blocks and mortar to brick up their RA;s room. Cute.
I bid NO Trump!

http://www.newslinq.com/32-april-fools-d...ones-love/