Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
presant!
CardShark Wrote:LOL, sounds like a really nice present, hope it wasn't a used copy.Roflmao
Naughty Card! Pyth

marshlander Wrote:Naughty Card! Pyth

LOL I don't remember posting that but its bloody well funny Roflmao.

Sorry frank and joseph, tasteless joke.

So what's the news on the Frankie pie side? Did he get the present from Joseph? How long does the British post office take to deliver? We're on tenterhooks on this of the Ocean. The plot thickens and the saga goes on...

it is a shame becase my one come ages ago but franks not even come yet that i got . i am sad i wonted him to get it.i hope it is very very soon :frown: :frown:

Joseph it will come soon,I hope for you. Glad to see that you got what you wanted for Christmas.
yar ( Ray)

FINALLY

[COLOR="Green"]josephs lovely present arrived and gave me a wonderful extra Christmas surprise.

I was a little worried as the package made some noise. I opened the package and found a lovely bright red Christmas paper wrapped present.

I first opened the beautiful hand made card which was so special. Beautiful writing and a wonderful hand made snowflake on the front.

The noise was from a lovely box of candles. I use so many candles and the ones that joseph gave me seem to glow just a little bit brighter Remybussi

The big surprise was a book on Newcastle. Just a lovely little book on the history and with some great pics. joseph and I share a hometown. My New Castle, PA was named after his Newcastle... I quickly learned from the book that the Newcastle in England is a much much nicer city than the one in PA, LOL.

Thank you so much for your lovely Christmas present joseph. I love it all and have your Christmas card proudly showing on my window.[/COLOR]

Bighug

Excellent news

Remybussi

yes i am very very very happy it come now! i am very happy you liked it.i am happy you liked the card! and the presants !:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: