Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
princealbertofb has reached 9000 Posts!
Big congratulations to princealbertofb for reaching the posting milestone of 9000 posts today! WELL DONE! :-)

Thanks for all your great contributions so far and hope you continue to enjoy using the site and being part of our GS community.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy x

(PS: This is an automated message)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

WWWOOOWWW!!

Big congratulation, PA!

WOW, indeed, Nick, I didn't realise.... Have I been on here too long (I mean GaySpeak)???
Time to retire?
Love you, my friends. BighugBighugBighug

You have truly gone where no man has gone before. 9000... Not far to the 5 digit number Smile Big congrats Alberto its always a pleasure to have you on here Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Prince your one of the furniture so u must never retire!!!!!! congrats btw mister dead chuffed for yas

WOW! What an awesome effort. Well done and I love reading your posts Bighug

Congrats PA Bighug

now thats what i call posting - plus a huge amount of those are post that gave some awesome advice too - i know i benefited in the past Xyxthumbs

princealbertofb Wrote:WOW, indeed, Nick, I didn't realise.... Have I been on here too long (I mean GaySpeak)???
Time to retire?

Don't be silly Remybussi

You certainly have seen a lot of people coming and going... How does it feel? Who do you miss at GS? Are there some stories or members that you still like to think about, even though they are a GS history now? Would you share? Smile

I've been at one board for 13 years. I made about a year or two years long pause, but otherwise, well, I am an inventory LOL I like to think about "the old times" Yeah, many things were better :biggrin::biggrin: Grass was greener, stuff like that :biggrin:

How do you feel about it? Smile

Good job PA, between you and marsh alot of good advice has been given, plus some fun stuff of course, retire, nonsense, we are much to young, Jim Wink
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]