Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
princealbertofb has reached 9000 Posts!
Well done!

Over 9000!!! congrats PA, it's a pleasure you have you on Gayspeak Smile

Thank you, guys and gals... It's nice to be appreciated. Well, I didn't intend to retire just yet, unlike our former president, who's had to resign... Let's see what the other bloke can do.

Nick9 Wrote:Don't be silly Remybussi

You certainly have seen a lot of people coming and going... How does it feel? Who do you miss at GS? Are there some stories or members that you still like to think about, even though they are a GS history now? Would you share? Smile

I've been at one board for 13 years. I made about a year or two years long pause, but otherwise, well, I am an inventory LOL I like to think about "the old times" Yeah, many things were better :biggrin::biggrin: Grass was greener, stuff like that :biggrin:

How do you feel about it? Smile

Ok, now that I've thanked you all, and felt a small tear pearl in the corner of my eye, (yes, I'm that sentimental),

I've realised that it must be hard to let go of a good thing sometimes.

I know Marshlander left under duresse and I'm still hoping he'll come back some day. So, yes he's the one I miss most on here.

Then there are people like Shadow, Michael, (actually several Michaels that we've had in the past), several Marks and several Davids. I miss Nick from Scotland. I miss Carl too, but he's on Facebook sometimes so we meet there.

I've witnessed East's coming and going and Doug being away for a year (and that went past so quickly it seemed - but I'm glad they're both back :biggrinSmile I've known people to change names because they felt threatened by this being a public site (one can understand that they don't want to be stalked). But they've stayed on or come back, thank goodness. It would be hard if everybody moved out and a set of complete strangers moved in. It's good that there are a few staples around.

I've witnessed Dave falling in love and probably others have too, haven't they, Jake?

I miss Frank who had a hard time battling with his sister in the States about getting his aging parents into a home for care. I hope some day he'll come back too. Joseph, and a few others know-s who I mean.

I've enjoyed meeting Joseph and becoming his friend. Joseph is GaySpeak's mascot, I hope he doesn't mind. :tongue:

I'm very grateful to Andy for letting us use this site. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Herz

Well, there's many of you that I find fascinating and interesting, not only because you are gay or bi or curious, or even straight, but because you come from so many different backgrounds and speak so many different languages, and because together we make an interesting patchwork of friendly gayness, gaity, gay-friendliness, fellowship. Thank you all for your contributions.

I'd like to thank you all, mainly for keeping this site safe for people to visit and to ask questions and find out some truths that can make their lives better. Thanks for keeping the games going, the promise of a meeting some day, the jokes and humour, the sharing of cultural lore, and many other things.
Together, I hope we can make the famous ''Brighter Day'' that Michael Jackson and his cronies sang about in the 1980s, because we are the World, we are the Children...

To all of you, take care: BighugBighugBighugBalloons