Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
probably not a good idea to talk to your ex...
just got through with yet another lecture from my ex about what a drunk I am...

but his mom wouldn't let him talk anymore, she and he are together...

Mom doesn't really like him talking to anyone but her, she watches him like a hawk...

They are very happy together. I got aced out.

why do I do this to myself

I hate being pitied and condescended to

get a boyfriend, Mom. your son is not a substitute for your ex husband.

I gather your ex was not too keen on you drinking so much.
Some people are happy drunks others are not, either way there is always room for improvement.

Have you thought about talking to his mom directly?

First: He is your ex. Why do you have to pay any attention to him unless he is your CURRENT?
Second: Are you the drunk he is claiming you are?
Third: He is a momma's boy. Enough said. Move on, you seem like a really nice guy.

Does your ex know you talk about he's mother like this?

Maybe all he wants is respect for he's mother. Then again, he is your ex you shouldn't be talking to him in the first place.

eh, some exes just like to emphasise what ever they can to justify the end of the relationship.

If that's the worst that he can come up with sounds like he's having trouble finding any other negatives, he's probably just doing it to try and hurt you because he still has feelings for you.