Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four 'somethings' to get rid off
I ve concluded there are things we shouldn't put ourselves through and 'qualities' that are terribly destructive for every creative or free mind and hold us from being happy with ourselves and others.

A. Ego
B. Fear
C. Jealousy
D. Guilt

What's your opinion?
Do you find any of these are quite present in your life , whether you own then or receive them?

spotysocks Wrote:I ve concluded there are things we shouldn't put ourselves through and 'qualities' that are terribly destructive for every creative or free mind and hold us from being happy with ourselves and others.

A. Ego
B. Fear
C. Jealousy
D. Guilt

What's your opinion?
Do you find any of these are quite present in your life , whether you own then or receive them?
There needs to be a balance. An imbalance of any in your list makes life difficult. Guilt is particularly disabling Cry

marshlander Wrote:There needs to be a balance. An imbalance of any in your list makes life difficult. Guilt is particularly disabling Cry

I concur Marshlander I think Jealousy is very destructive as well

Star Twister Wrote:I concur Marshlander I think Jealousy is very destructive as well
Interesting thread, Spoty... What are these 4 words in Greek, so I might learn them?

I know one of them in German: Eifersüchtigkeit
and one in Italian: Culpa
Come to think of it EGO is a Greek work, isn't it?

German Translation:
Ego
Furcht
Eifersucht
Schuld

marshlander you are correct about balance. The two I have the hardest time balancing is fear and guilt.