Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem
Need some advice. I am a bisexual biker, married with kids. My wife doesn't know. Neither do my mates. Secret is killing me. I love three things in life: My R1, my family and COCK. Don't know what to do for the best. I am a hard man but if my mates ever found out...

I am based in south england.

Hi and Welcome...

I think this is not a problem that can be immediately solved... If I would be on your place, I would watch out to find friends to talk about your secret -as best bisexual guys in a similar situation to get Tipps how they live.... this would take away a bit of the pressur after a time ... and you are able to think much freer about it.
And I think it is very important to have safe sex..... It is in your responsibility to protect you and your Family.....

Well, do you want to tell them or not? And if you do tell them, they are not going to accept it well?

Do you love your family? Would you leave them to pursue a gay relationship? Or if you want just sex, would your wife be accepting and would she let you try? We need more information. :d

if you love your family to the extent where you dont want to loose them but you feel the need to have a man in your life too then you will have to cheat on your wife.
the only other option is to stay faithfull and sacrifice your urges for the stability of your family OR come clean about your feelings, try the open relationship route but you have to think...
If you want to sleep with other people, is it ok for your wife to do the same?
Its a tricky subject but the bottom line is...

either way someone is going to get hurt, just be true to yourself and take advantage of the one life you have been given. live how you want to live etc

Welcome to the forums, I agree with whats been said already, so cant really add much.

Tough call. I suppose some of this will depend on the relationship you have with your wife. If it is otherwise good would it not be better to keep the family together until the children are off your hands? How would she respond if you talked to her about all this (although I'd understand if you said you didn't really know)?

Some people meet others in secret. Some take a same-sex lover who may be in a similar situation. Amazingly, some are able to stay faithful to their spouses while the marriage is still alive.

Do you know for sure you are bisexual? I am one of those ex-married men who went through a short period of thinking I may have been bi until I fell in love with a man and things finally fell into place. I don't really understand what it means to be bi. Does a bi person need lovers of both sexes or can a bi person commit to one lover at a time?

What's the deal with your biker mates? My brother was a biker too for many years and he has been really supportive of me.

Family is most inmportant thing. My kids are my life. I don't love men, it is just sexual. I love my wife. Most the time...! I am trapped. I will lose my brother and my dad and almost all my mates. I cant tell anyone I know. I tried to tell one of my mates when I was into banger racing. We ended up fighting and he never spoke to me again. Dont fancy telling anyone else. If this got round the pub I'd be fighting for a month. I am happy but I just know I can never be myself.

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

good luck in your choice

hi and welcome here in Gayspeak. hope you'll have fun in here...

uhm.. regarding your problem, it is indeed a very serious one. regarding the thrid thing that you like (Cock), can't you just focus your sexual energy to your wife?