Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
public fondeling
Even though this post is anonymous I cannot help but feel embarrassed about it... It is something that I just cannot help and I love to do it whenever I get the chance to... When I am in a crowded public place, especially if it was all males place... I always try to do it pretending that it is happening unintentionally to feel men, touch and fondle them making it look unintentional! I know this is wrong but I don't know how to stop... Thoughts?

Hi try to stop before it gets out of hand and something serious happens.
An eye for an eye

I've seen guys where I get an urge to totally yank down their pants and go to town on them. I've also had people piss me off to such an extent that I want drive them off the road, or stab them in the eye with a pen. But I don't do either one. Why? Because I'm not a slave to my emotions. I can easily resist the temptation to do so. Nobody would buy the excuse of "I can't help it" - because I can.

You CAN help it. You simply choose not to. You've decided that doing it is worth the potential cost (and the fact that you're assaulting another human being without his consent). Once you realize that you're simply giving into temptation, you'll find it fairly easy to stop. But the first step is actually wanting to. Are you to that step yet?

Lex

Lexington Wrote:I've seen guys where I get an urge to totally yank down their pants and go to town on them. I've also had people piss me off to such an extent that I want drive them off the road, or stab them in the eye with a pen. But I don't do either one. Why? Because I'm not a slave to my emotions. I can easily resist the temptation to do so. Nobody would buy the excuse of "I can't help it" - because I can.

You CAN help it. You simply choose not to. You've decided that doing it is worth the potential cost (and the fact that you're assaulting another human being without his consent). Once you realize that you're simply giving into temptation, you'll find it fairly easy to stop. But the first step is actually wanting to. Are you to that step yet?

Lex

U make sense! Then I suppose the first step is to work towards not wanting to anymore...

Anonymous Wrote:U make sense! Then I suppose the first step is to work towards not wanting to anymore...

I don't think you can just be working towards it. You simply have to stop now. This is illegal. There is no consent. You can end up arrested and in court, with perhaps even your name and face in the local news in your process of attempting to not want to do this. You can also end up getting your ass kicked. Not wanting to do this is something you can work on in the mean time, but you must stop even if the desire is still there.

Iceblink Wrote:I don't think you can just be working towards it. You simply have to stop now. This is illegal. There is no consent. You can end up arrested and in court, with perhaps even your name and face in the local news in your process of attempting to not want to do this. You can also end up getting your ass kicked. Not wanting to do this is something you can work on in the mean time, but you must stop even if the desire is still there.

Uhh.. U don't say? ... That's kind of the point!! How would I stop the desire if I didn't stop the action in the first place?... pfft

And tell me something I don't know cuz all what you're telling me..

I was only trying to point out the seriousness of this situation. I am sorry if you didn't like the advice or did not think it was relevant. When asking for advice in a thread like this, it is generally not a good idea to be an asshole to the people who reply unless they were unkind to you.

Iceblink Wrote:I was only trying to point out the seriousness of this situation. I am sorry if you didn't like the advice or did not think it was relevant. When asking for advice in a thread like this, it is generally not a good idea to be an asshole to the people who reply unless they were unkind to you.

I'm an asshole when you're not advising but just saying stuff that are nothing but obvious and I already know them.. I didn't make this post so that you can beat me up for it! Everything you told me has already crossed my mind and been thought of 100 times. Hence, Say something nice or don't say anything at all.

Let me reiterate my question.

Lexington Wrote:But the first step is actually wanting to. Are you to that step yet?

I once had a young guy (16 or so) ask me for advice. He used to drink pretty heavily every day. He blacked out at least once or twice a week. His messages to me would ask how to keep this from happening....but usually framed within context how fucking awesome it was getting drunk. I told him "The first step in quitting is wanting to. You're not there. Let me know when you are."

....the first step in quitting is wanting to. You're not there. Let me know when you are.

Lex