Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
public fondeling
When I was working as a bartender ....I can't count the number of times that there were guys who tried this a lot towards me especially if the club is crowded and I am collecting empty glasses or taking drinks downstairs to the male strippers who were appearing at the club. I did not like this at all...and I had gotten to the habit of covering myself with a full length apron. I even remember dancing at the club and several guys thinking that because the dance floor was crowded that they could grab your crotch or your ass on the sly. I would quickly grab their hand and twist it to where they felt pain or smack it away. I'm just the type of guy who do not like being touched in a certain way unless I give you permission to. I even had a lesbian friend who thought I was drunk tried to grab my crotch in a crowded room. I twisted her hand in pain as well...she soon found out that I was not drunk and not to try to take advantage of me.

Although not my fetish, I do understand your urges. The thing is? This is putting you not just in danger of a violent response.... but an actual mortal danger. Because here ARE some out there that will literally beat you to death for this, or stab you. Or shoot you.

And you won't know who they are until it happens.

It's a bad idea, man. Maybe find yourself a partner and play out fantasies with him or something. But doing this with complete strangers is a -really- bad idea.