Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question
A while back I remember someone posted something about a dietary supplement that helped clean out your bowels without having to squirt something up there. It was some sort of gelatin type capsule from a health food store, I think. Has anyone heard of this and can tell me what it is and how it works?

Thanks.

EAT FRUITS!
high fiber foods
Eatable grasses

There are a lot of those. Call or visit your local vitamin/healthfood shops to see what they have.

Depends on what you need it for.

There are so called 'detox pills': https://www.google.com/#q=detox+pill that cause you a massive 'runs' period that in theory is supposed to clean our your bowels. What little I know of medicine it doesn't really work that way.

If you are looking to prep for sex, then I fear taking a laxative or any pill to 'clean out' is an all around bad idea - unless you are into scat play. *shudder*

I know for procedures, there is 2 day period of not eating solids, using a super laxative and it clears out everything for things like shoving a camera up your yang-yang for pictures.

This is not a single pill therapy, it is pills, a nasty lemon fluid, no eating sort of thing.

I think you're looking for psyllium husk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyllium_husk

It does come in capsule form but I think it's most effective in powder or raw (bulk) form.

It's just an excellent source of fiber.

Yeah, i agree with Joshular. Eat a lot of fiber, something like fruits and a lot of veggies, They clean your bowels well.

lots of fiber dont use that squirt shit lol