Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question...
I've only had anal sex twice in my life, and neither time did the guy ejaculate inside there, so I have no idea about this. Can you feel the hot cum when a guy ejaculates inside you during anal sex? How about with or without a condom on him? I know during vaginal sex, I definitely can.

Yes. At least I can. Now, we're talking about an experience that pre-dates HIV awareness so, to be honest, my memory is sketchy but, yeah. With a condom, the sensation is reduced, that's for sure.

MikeW Wrote:Yes. At least I can. Now, we're talking about an experience that pre-dates HIV awareness so, to be honest, my memory is sketchy but, yeah. With a condom, the sensation is reduced, that's for sure.
so you'd still feel it through the condom? Maybe just the heat of it?

Jettalove Wrote:so you'd still feel it through the condom? Maybe just the heat of it?
LOL... lordy. Yeah, well, I'm saying that's my memory of it. What the truth is, who the hell knows. You're asking someone who hasn't been sexually active in well over a decade, you know!

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] ... well, I was sexually active this evening and your memories are correct. Condoms dull the sensation and the heat, but you still feel the surge. Without a condom is more intense...

I really think it depends mostly on the top and how his dick works. When a guy gets close to cumming, his cock gets harder and thicker and throbs when he does cum. Also, what you might feel as far as the actual ejaculation might depend on whether the guys shoots cum or just oozes. Some guys cum like bullets. I base this info completely on how my own dick works and the few other guys I have been with.

Darius Wrote:Some guys cum like bullets.

Yep. One time a guy shot cum straight into my eyeball. I looked like I had pink eye for three days.

I'd tend to say that you don't feel the cumshot, but it could be for a number of reasons. However, I concur that you'd probably feel the man's penis stiffen even more and throb even more, and there may be some involuntary contractions that you'd be carried along with, so you'd know that he'd ejaculated. That and the change in breathing patterns etc.

I'm really not sure that you'd feel the difference in heat as, normally, the heat of his body would be almost equal to your own body heat, so you wouldn't feel any difference. You'd feel the difference if he shot a liquid that was either much hotter or much cooler, which is not going to be the case. The heat of sperm freshly ejaculated can be felt on an outer part of the body but not inside.

Jettalove Wrote:I've only had anal sex twice in my life, and neither time did the guy ejaculate inside there, so I have no idea about this. Can you feel the hot cum when a guy ejaculates inside you during anal sex? How about with or without a condom on him? I know during vaginal sex, I definitely can.

It is most likely that the vagina has nerve receptacles or endings that respond to ejaculation. The vagina can contract and expand in ways that the rectum doesn't. What's more, the rectum doesn't register pain, so it means that there aren't that many nerve endings in that zone, at least not such sensitive ones. The anal opening is another matter altogether, but unless a guy ejaculates on your sphincters, if he's deep inside, you won't feel it.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'd tend to say that you don't feel the cumshot, but it could be for a number of reasons. However, I concur that you'd probably feel the man's penis stiffen even more and throb even more, and there may be some involuntary contractions that you'd be carried along with, so you'd know that he'd ejaculated. That and the change in breathing patterns etc.

I'm really not sure that you'd feel the difference in heat as, normally, the heat of his body would be almost equal to your own body heat, so you wouldn't feel any difference. You'd feel the difference if he shot a liquid that was either much hotter or much cooler, which is not going to be the case. The heat of sperm freshly ejaculated can be felt on an outer part of the body but not inside.

...well...if that's the case, then my partner must be doing something other than ejaculating in there because I experience a sensation of wet warmth...lol maybe it's love triumphing over biology...Pengy